I want to buy server but I don't know which type of server

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ompharate

My application is like user login in there account and upload any type of file in server but which type of server is suitable for it

Xsage

Dave
Two more modern ways of handling this:

If you where going down the cloud route I would also look into blob storage as a potential alternative. Depending on what you then do with those files e.g. stream them, serve them in the browser, allow global distribution and download that might be a better option for you.

Or you can look at storing the files in a document based database like mongoDB this allows you to store additional data alongside the file such as who uploaded it, what time, permissions etc and any other meta data you want to attatch to it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online