1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I want to get rid of this type of virus

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Ineedsupport, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Ineedsupport

Ineedsupport Thread Starter

So yeah :s today i was downloading some things i needed... long story
    whatsoever i received an error Title: heey Text: Kut joenge
    he made errors and then made them appear on my pc
    i made contact with him
    and we were chatting he said he wouldn't hack my pc or something bcoz we are both from belgium
    BUT i dont believe any hacker at all i asked him some questions (when we became "friends")
    i asked him what he can do with my pc: He said he cant block my account and let me pay 100$ for it or something
    but he can open my CDinput thing :s he also said he has acces to my hard driver :s
    can somebody tell me what to do or something i'm really scared :( he also turned of my game and when it was closed the taskbar was on !

EDIT: On my last computer one of those payment hackers hacked one of my accounts
    i left and logged in to my other account and completely deleted my main, Does this also help for this hacker ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1053871