1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved I want to start a blog.Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by chunnupr, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chunnupr

chunnupr Thread Starter

I just want to start a blog.In fact many guides are available on google for it.But I need an personal help about it.Means I want help during purchasing domain,Creating account on wordpress,Updating a new post on my blog with good keywords.I am going through it first time so many questions are arising.So can you please help me?....

2. JiminSA

JiminSA

First Name:
    Jim
    Channapur, we are only too happy to help and I suggest that you post threads as the need arises - i.e. for specific questions. Your starting thread is just too general ... e.g. your first thread could be about purchasing a domain, your second about using a Wordpress blog theme, etc.,;)

3. charlilou

charlilou

Hey! I think it's a good idea to check this out if you'd like to create a blog. It's a page from 1&1, who can help you to start blogging :) I've used them before, and the set up is quick and simple, and don't worry about having to know any coding or web design :D Affordable as well, so I think they are a great place to start ;)

4. Esanti

Esanti

First Name:
    Edward
    As you may know a domain name is just a name, not a real website/weblog. If you are going to create your blog website: 1- Buy a domain name. A domain name is a name you want to call your website . To get a domain name, you have to pay an annual fee to a registrar for the right to use that name. 2- Buy a web hosting service to provide your online space and enable you to get your blog online at your purchased domain name

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!