1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved I will found you Marzoverde and friends

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by P....Party, Jan 8, 2003.

Unmark Solved
Advertisement
  1. P....Party

P....Party Guest Thread Starter

In this thread I'd like to write some reasons why I think all that bad words and thinks I've written in this forum ago the day Marzoverde and (ugly) friends came here.

I do some examples. They was speaking about their financial markets. But have they it? I've yet written about the sudditance of their market index from our DJ. But this's not all. They pratically have only small cap, if you leave out Eni, Tim and few others company.
    This is not all. I've written about strange all italian financial instruments. I've read a lot yestarday and tonight, and I've spoken with a friend of mine to get help, and now I know the name of this particular traps, covered warrant. How I've said, with this sort of options, you buy some of this certificates who are linked to another security and you should get gain or loss, it depends from the trend of this security. It's all here? No, because a bank called market maker have some others variables to change as is want the price. Isn't incredible? The name of this operator, market maker, say all.
    Here we're speaking about italian financial markets.

But what to say about their relationship with them self? They have a long long story, it's right. A glorious story, I know quite well. But this story is a story of fight for many years in the middle ages. And the signs of this are still visible in their ways to live and say: I know "terrone" is an offensive words, it's similar to our "puerto rican", and it's a very popular word.
    This is not all. When they speak (they say italian language), they are speaking for an half in english. They say "week end", "trendy", "disco", "premier", "premiership", "welfare", "champion league", "pit stop", "box", "stop", "ok", "trading on line", "kit" and a lot of our words. Why don't you speak italian language when you're speaking in your country, with your friends? The terrible thing that I know by an italian woman :cool: biblical known here :)eek: ), in this dream field that america is, is that in their television journalist saing new on tv, use the same english words. It's not all here: their political do the same thing, incredible.

And what to say about the state of the place, in Italy? They should live take gain from their nature and monuments, their lovely sea. but they don't do it, and many times you can see the state of abandonment of that unique fields.

I repeat myself, but it's the think I with all my heart hate: they don't are united, they don't have a common spirit as italians, and all that is strange is beautiful, and all that's their have no matters. They hate "terroni" and "terroni" hate a man called "bossy" if I've right understood, the people of a little town hate the people of the nearest town and they stolen their cars and womans. Think that in a place in the north there is been an inundation, so, in the south they have got an active vulcan!

I don't say nothing more, the next time I will speak about us, the greatest people of the world, the amerecans!!!

Marzoverde, I will find YOU!!!!

2. mauritz

mauritz Guest Thread Starter

listen who speaks! :mad: :mad:

thou ,junior membered man ,have a big scort of martini in de canteen and not let de friends take part to de party ,Your damned dead's soul!!!

3. MarzoVerde

MarzoVerde Guest Thread Starter

4. Manzo

Manzo Guest Thread Starter

disco is our language :rolleyes: :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112085

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice