I would like to have the same domain profile in my home also.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rathman

Hi,
I am working for a company. I would like to have the same profile in my office and home. Each time copying domain profile to local is difficult. Any other soluton?
Thanx in adv.

Rathman

getting a common outlook mail in both local and domain profile is ok for me.

I'm not sure what you mean about copying your domain profile to local, but if you want your Outlook program at home to get your work email, then you just need to know the settings of the ISP that your work gets your email from and just set up your email account. You can get these from the ISP that your employer uses or your IT guy at your place of employment. You'll also be able to choose with account you want to look at once everything is set up. I would check the box that says to leave the messages on the server so that you get the same emails to both computers. If you want your messages that you already have at work to be on your home computer, you'll want to export everything in Outlook to a .pst file and import on your computer at home.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts