1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I would like to have the same domain profile in my home also.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Rathman, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rathman

Rathman Thread Starter

Hi,
    I am working for a company. I would like to have the same profile in my office and home. Each time copying domain profile to local is difficult. Any other soluton?
    Thanx in adv.

2. Rathman

Rathman Thread Starter

getting a common outlook mail in both local and domain profile is ok for me.

3. 1stoptek

1stoptek

I'm not sure what you mean about copying your domain profile to local, but if you want your Outlook program at home to get your work email, then you just need to know the settings of the ISP that your work gets your email from and just set up your email account. You can get these from the ISP that your employer uses or your IT guy at your place of employment. You'll also be able to choose with account you want to look at once everything is set up. I would check the box that says to leave the messages on the server so that you get the same emails to both computers. If you want your messages that you already have at work to be on your home computer, you'll want to export everything in Outlook to a .pst file and import on your computer at home.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753212

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice