1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

i7-7700 compatible Power Supply

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TelevisionWarrior, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TelevisionWarrior

TelevisionWarrior Thread Starter

I just upgraded my Graphics Card from a GTX 1060 to a GTX 1080. The GTX 1080 requires 500W Minimum of Power Supply...right now I currently have a 480W Power Supply....Im shopping for a new one but Im not to familiar with compatibility. I want at least a 650W-750W...can some guide me on what to look for as far as looking for a Power Supply thats compatible with my i7-7700

2. AmateurJohn

AmateurJohn

First Name:
    AmateurJohn
  3. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

The high end evga pw supplies are mfg by seasonic so either of those will work well. If you do not want to go seasonic, then corsair [AX, HX. or RM models ONLY] or antec [HCG models ONLY]
    Any of those will work as well.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1214236

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice