1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iBALL Keyboard Driver

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sumit101, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sumit101

sumit101 Thread Starter

Hi, I just bought a new IBALL Multimedia Keyboard and i am not able to use it on my system as i am running Windows Vista Ultimate and not able to find the driver for it. The Driver CD that the store guy gave me did not have driver for Vista either. Please can any one help me out with this.

2. pillainp

pillainp

I have the exact same keyboard, and am running VIsta Ultimate too.

I've had no issues at all, and have not loaded any drivers at all. All the keys are working fine, including the silver special buttons at the top.

You could try deleting the keyboard from Device Manager and then rebooting, so that Windows reinstalls the keyboard by itself.

Please also search at http://iball.co.in/inner/get_drivers.asp.

3. sumit101

sumit101 Thread Starter

thanks for your reply , PillainP. I did what u said. But still there is no input from the keyboard. The LED is switching on and the USB on the keyboard is also working!!! but no character input from keyboard. When i went to control panel, it says keyboard driver not found.

4. pillainp

pillainp

Have you tried a different USB port to plug the keyboard into?

Also, please check to see if there is a keylock on the keyboard, similar to the "Fn" key on a laptop, that would allow the Funtion and other keys to perform special functions.

However, notwithstanding all that, I think you may have to get the keyboard replaced.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/734562

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice