1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IBM Aptiva own's Message board

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by hewee, Dec 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

IBM Aptiva owner's Message board.

http://www.tweaksanlinks.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

This site was made for IBM Aptiva owner's after the Unofficial Aptiva Message Board closed down on 9/12/2001.

Aptiva owner's had no place to go so Stevehp made the tweaksanlinks.com board for IBM Aptiva's.

Everyone or most have or had IBM Aptiva's

So if you need help from other IBM Aptiva's owner's check it out.

The site does not have many poster there yet but it's new and I an others only know about from are email friends.

The Unofficial Aptiva Message Board was a big lost to anyone with IBM Aptiva's as many can tell you.
    Just like if this site closed down right now so many would not know where to go. I was one of them but found this site. Yea I miss the old UAMB that I had been going to for years but I had to move on.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/61091

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice