1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IBM ThinkPad 600E LapTop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Garoh, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Garoh

Garoh Thread Starter

Hi all

Please can anyone tell me how to get to the Setup page in the Bios for IBM 600E laptop.

i tried alot , i didn't even find on IBM Home page about how to get to setup.

I have a problem with screen brightness it's very dark and maybe there will be adjustment in the setup.

Please help me.
    thanks

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Try CTRL-ALT-S

Although I don't think you'll find anything in there for the display brightness.........

oops, just did a search, it's F 1.........on startup.

3. hw45

hw45

4. rugrat

rugrat

Yep, F1

From IBM,

With the unit powered off, hold the F1 key and power the unit on. Keep F1 held down until Easy setup appears.

But I think Candy is correct, there probably is not anything for the screen brightness.

Candy, your Google is faster than mine:D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!