1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IBM Thinkpad T43

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by henagain, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henagain

henagain Thread Starter

IBM Thinkpad T43 stuck @ post. Win XP. No keys or mouse working. Access IBM not working. F8 doesn't boot to safe on startup. Any ideas?

2. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO

First Name:
    SUE
    I would say it could be any number of things.To start with it could be the hard drive going, or a problem with the motherboard.I also have a t43 and i believe they are at least 5 years old now.I dont think its a power supply problem or ram or the screen.Altho i have had hard drives go out on me and i was still able to use my mouse and keyboard.You might want to take it somewhere for a proper diagnosis as all i can do is guess at the problem at this point.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028642

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice