1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IBM ThinkPad Type 2619

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jmwhite, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmwhite

jmwhite Thread Starter

I have a IBM ThinkPad Type 2619 Laptop that need to be upgraded. It currently has 3.7 mb RAM (Stop Laughing, I can hear you from here!), 812 MB HDD, and a 33MHZ Processor. The system currently is running Windows 3.1 OS. I would like to upgrade memory, but all of the memory searches I go to do not list the specific laptop. Does anyone know anything about this laptop? All I want to do is use it for wordprocessing.
    Any info or help is appreciated!

2. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

here is a couple ideas. brand new ram for that laptop is probably expensive if you can find it. i would try to score a laptop with similar setup from ebay that has a burned out screen or a dead battery for cheap. if you cannot find one you probably find a newer used one (like a 200mhz) for the same price as the ram upgrade.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222301

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice