ICloud

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kourtsconfused

I made my icloud account a long time ago and it was made from a school email that doesnt exist anymore. Now I cant log into the account to take it off my ipad. Anyone know what to do?

TerryNet

Terry
I guess there's always the "nuclear" option: reset the iPad to factory defaults.

I made my icloud account a long time ago and it was made from a school email that doesnt exist anymore. Now I cant log into the account to take it off my ipad. Anyone know what to do?
What issues are you having logging into your iCloud account? Are you getting a user not found message or a pw error message?

Have you tried requesting a new pw and answering the security questions?

Kourtsconfused

What issues are you having logging into your iCloud account? Are you getting a user not found message or a pw error message?

Have you tried requesting a new pw and answering the security questions?

Because the email no longer exists, it comes up with not only problems finding the account but then finding the pw. It will not allow me to log out untill i put in the pw to shut off the "find my phone" app and I cant do that till I have the pw. i cant reset the pw bc it either fails or it will say account not found bc it cant send the activation code to an email that doesnt exist.

Because the email no longer exists, it comes up with not only problems finding the account but then finding the pw. It will not allow me to log out untill i put in the pw to shut off the "find my phone" app and I cant do that till I have the pw. i cant reset the pw bc it either fails or it will say account not found bc it cant send the activation code to an email that doesnt exist.
try iforgot.apple.com

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts