Icon Changer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

iworld

A few months ago, I download a program which switched my icon with one provided by the program. Now today I was cleaning out my computer, and I decided to delete this program, which I did. The icons that has been changed isn't there anymore. This is what I see: woops wrong url. its http://www.taamtov1.ho8.com/iworld/weared icon.PNG icon.PNG

How do I switch it back to the icon windows XP provides?

iworld

Ok so I did this, and I restarted my computer. Now my Control Panel and search Icon is working, but still the E-mail and Internet explorer icon is still not working. Why?

LauraMJ

Administrator
I have no idea why they are not working.....probably has something to do with that program you deleted.

However, you can try this. Go to Internet Explorer in your Programs list and right-click on it and choose "create shortcut." This will give you a second Internet Explorer in your Programs list (most likely it will appear at the end of your Programs list). Drag that second one and drop it onto your desktop. This will give you a new IE icon and you can delete the old one.

Do the same with your email.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts