1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iconcept digital cameras

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gravenz, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravenz

gravenz Thread Starter

got an iconcepts digital camera and can't get it to work looking for anyone who has one that does or any ideas how to get it to work i'm kind of new at the whole computer thing:confused: :confused:

2. bgirlfrog18

bgirlfrog18

eboni stewart
    all u need is to call the Sakar 1800 number which is...18773978200...
    yeah... call that.. u need the new disc junky junk mayne.. thats it... I am waiting for mine to come in the mail... 6-7 business days... holler! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad:

3. tranztorn

tranztorn

I called Sakar and can never get ahold of them I have the iConcept cam
    my sister gave to me and she lost the disc...i have the cam and usb cord
    I need the model number could u help this a pic of my cam
    [​IMG]
    can ya tell me anything about it or how to get the disc 'cuz they never answer? Thanks by chance

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116035

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice