Icons ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Right click the taskbar, select Properties, and there you should see a entry "Use Small Icons" if checked remove check mark.

Attachments

sportman13

I Right click the taskbar, select Properties, un checked remove check mark still small could it have to do with screen size feature ?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
The screen resolution will affect the size of the icons, along with everything else.

sportman13

Screen Resolution - is.1832 by 1030 not sure which is the right resolution also have another Resolution on my tv is it right ?

antech

Banned
You cant change their default size...
But still if theres a trick to do so ,
I will surely find it out for you...

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Since you are using a TV screen for a monitor, do you have the right drivers installed for that TV and graphics card?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Are you saying that you are using multi screens, on is a TV and the other is a standard monitor?

If so are you trying the use the same driver for both?

What are the two graphic cards that you have installed on this machine?

sportman13

Let me give you an example I have Firefox 3.6 on windows 7 it cuts off things on sites but on ie explorer same sites I see everything fine Example of the site http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do in the pull down month feature dose not let me see dates and in the tv listings dose not let me see time in Firefox dose in ie explorer ?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
So you are saying that you only have this problem when using FireFox?

sportman13

resolution issue the bigger font in firefox.did not work

I was told by my windows installer person if I increase the resolution in windows 7 which Screen Resolution - is.1680 by 1050 it would damage the setting which I do not think is true on my old computer which was xp
was 1440 by 900 was good need your in put on this please

TerryNet

Terry
Please do not open multiple threads on the same topic. You've diverted this thread to the same Firefox discussion on your other thread so I am closing this one.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online