ICRAIG hard reset failed.....cannot get to sign in prompt 8.95" tablet cmp801-bun

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

remibartholomew2018

I tried to factory reset and it crashed or had an error during reset. It shutdown and I went to turn it on again and it showed the icraig intel inside logo....then screen went blank and everytime I touch the screen it shows a little circle showing its loading and it does nothing. Please help!!! I want to reset for my son.

The factory reset is the only magic button to get it running again. If flaky/failing hardware is keeping it from a successful factory reset, that hardware will need to be repaired/replaced.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online