IE 6.0 not opening a particular website

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rangen02

for some reason i cant get into this website (www.irvinepunk.com/boards) anymore.....i have been goin there for months now so i dont really know why it stopped working..ive been able to get on it from other computers so its not the site...the only thing i can think of that might have contributed to the problem is that a week ago we got a wireless router installed in our house..but other than that im stumped here!..any help would be appreciated...thanx :D

Just tried using Google - but could only get anything by clicking on Google cache. However when I posted that link here it would not load on testing it.

I don't have that much patience...You must be a saint brother.:D

Quite the opposite, I opened in a new browser window and carried on browsing TSG until the focus finally flashed :D

Try it right now and i will as well.

I'm still able to get on..

Rangen02

ya i have been able to get on all this morning....but sometimes (and most of the time) i can't get on and my friends can...then we both can't get on..and sometimes we both can

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts