1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IE 7 a 'high priority' update

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by kidcnote, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kidcnote

kidcnote Banned Thread Starter

2. axforts

axforts

why wouldnt you want SP2? its so much better than Sp1, i pity anyone who isnt running SP2. but Ie 7 is a joke, it will be juast as easily exploited, im sticking with mozilla

3. kidcnote

You'd be amazed at the number of ppl worldwide who are still using SP1 (Legal and not so legal) and forget MS updates or the AVG-Spybot-Spywareblaster-ZAlarm or Ad-Aware updates.. :rolleyes: and I just read that MS has caught nearly 40 Million pirated copies of Windoze of ppl trying to update at MS with there validation tool and got caught..

4. axforts

axforts

well if you have a pirated copy of windows you have no right to really complain about sp1. go out and spent 100 bucks and get the real OS with SP2 so much better and secure. or wait till vista.

5. kidcnote

It's only secure if you keep up your monthly "Critical" MS updates along with all your anti-spyware software which millions can't, don't or won't for one reason or another. ;)

6. axforts

axforts

or just set everything to auto update weekly ;)

7. kidcnote

I don't allow MS to "Auto" anything on my puter.

8. win2kpro

win2kpro

Amen! (y)

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487623

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice