IE back button

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cmd225

I have a client that has a website that was built about 20 years ago, still works surprisingly well though. Except he has pages of products listed with thumbnail photos next to them. You can click on the thumbnail and it takes you to a larger photo. When you click back on other browsers, it returns to the place in the page where that product is. However, in IE 8 and 9, about half the time it returns the client to the top of the page, and they have to scroll all the way back down to find the product.

I have tested it on three computers with IE 8 and it does this on 2 of them. So it must be a browser setting right? I am still new to some of this, so I would love any help I can get.

Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online