Ie,firefox,safari Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ladibus

The Yahoo and Google homepage stopped working in all my browsers: Safari , Firefox , MS IE 7 and Shiira. I get a page with almost no content and a notice that says:

In order to see all the new Yahoo! home page has to offer, please upgrade to a more recent browser.
Supported browsers include:
Internet Explorer 7 optimized by Yahoo!
Internet Explorer 6
Firefox 2.0.04

It was working fine until Monday this week. I can't think of anything I did system-wide that would have caused this problem (actually, I didn't make any system-wide changes at all).

On an outside chance, I threw out all Yahoo cookies and Safari prefs, but no help.

Any ideas? :(

Max

could be becuase of a virus . uninstall this browsers and do afull scan then install it againe I hope it work and fix this problem .

..... ...........

wait other ideas from members .​

Well,all you have to do is update the existing versions.Moreover,you can open them only in two browsers.They are:-

>>Internet Explorer 6 or 7
>>Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4

Check your firefox version and report back here.If it is older than 2.0.0.1,then Yahoo! and Google probably won't work.Anyways,try it and report back here.Good Luck.:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online