IE fnts TOO big

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

moreproblems

Hi everyone

Compliments of the season to you all. I've started using IE v6 (yes I know thee are later versions!) And I'm using it under XP (home ed.)

My problem is the font size; it's gigantic! By going to "view" and then down to 'text size" I chose "smallest. " That made only a slight difference. I can now get three words per line - four if they're small words. I looked in Internet Options and got all excited when I saw "fonts. Excitement morphed into disappointment when I saw they were only fonts without any reference to their size.

Please can someone tell me how to make a web page viewed on IE a more normal size?

Happy New Year to everyone.

MoreProblems

(Larry)

IE 6 is insecure and will not work properly with many sites.
Upgrade to 8.0

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online