IE keeps crashing!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mr.Bungle

I'm using WinXp SP2 IE6. Everytime when I open IE I get an error that says "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Anyone have any idea wat is causing this? Since there is no error specification, but I thought someone here may be able to help. :)

you can try reinstalling IE6, if you have your xp cd, and then do the following:

1. Insert the Win XP CD
2. Open Start / Run and type:

rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 c:\windows\inf\ie.inf

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online