ie load automatic

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LACOOL

IE load when i connect to the internet or open IE from what i have read it is a program that is causing this. i would like to find this program and remove it can someone tell me how thanks
Lon

LACOOL said:
IE load when i connect to the internet or open IE from what i have read it is a program that is causing this. i would like to find this program and remove it can someone tell me how thanks
Lon

You don't say how you connect to the internet, you do say IE loads when you
open IE, that's what's supposed to happen. In which case the program causing
this is.....IE.... :confused:

Maybe you can clarify this a little?

When I plug in the phone line and try to get to the web or email, the system says
the line is not plugged in. Actually the computer is doing something to make the line
busy and I can't connect unless I unplug, replug, and quickly try to connect within
a 3 second window. Please let me know what to do to fix this problem.

Merlynne

LACOOL

sorry I didnt give you enought information. I connect both via through a network which is connected to the internet or dialup. in either case internet explorer opens as soon as I connect without me giving the command to and opens to a page not my home page. when the page opens all that is on the page is error. the page that is loading is www.0x90-team.com/~diablo/index.html thanks for replying it really helps Lon

I am a beginner and I know very little about anything. I am just trying to find out
how come my computer makes the phone line busy so I can't access email or internet.

Merlynne

LACOOL

sorry Kitch I didnt give you enought information. I connect both via through a network which is connected to the internet or dialup. in either case internet explorer opens as soon as I connect without me giving the command to and opens to a page not my home page. when the page opens all that is on the page is error. the page that is loading is www.0x90-team.com/~diablo/index.html thanks for replying it really helps Lon

LACOOL said:
sorry Kitch I didnt give you enought information. I connect both via through a network which is connected to the internet or dialup. in either case internet explorer opens as soon as I connect without me giving the command to and opens to a page not my home page. when the page opens all that is on the page is error. the page that is loading is www.0x90-team.com/~diablo/index.html thanks for replying it really helps Lon

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_MYTOB.EC&VSect=T

Do you have up to date virus protection? Try running an online scan here......

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Merlynne said:
I am a beginner and I know very little about anything. I am just trying to find out
how come my computer makes the phone line busy so I can't access email or internet.

Merlynne

Merlynne,

You should start a new thread with your problem, you have hijacked LACOOL's
thread here which can only make things confusing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online