IE Prob - Graphics don't show up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Maui_cool

When I go to any webpage, some of the graphics are always missing but when I right click on one & click "Show Picture" they all show up. This happens at least 50% of the time and I'm kinda getting tired of it.

Anyone have a quick fix for this?

Its usually indicative of slow internet access, where the system gets tired of waiting for the pictures to load.

Maui_cool

I have dsl and the pages load quick (2 t0 5 secs) but not all of the graphics show up.

I have a 56K modem and this also happens. I also have Windows XP. Is that what you have too, Maui_cool? It didn't do this at all when I had 98, but it's become a habit for IE to do this since I got XP.

Edit- *slaps himself in the forehead* Of course you have XP... it's in your signature...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online