1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IE Question.

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Nocontact, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nocontact

Nocontact Thread Starter

Something strange is going on with my browser. When I used to go on certain forums I could place my browser arrow on the subject line of the thread and a box would appear with the first few lines of what the thread was about. I noticed that this doesn't happen anymore and I was wondering what I did to change this or if it was something that just happened. I really liked this feature because it saved time and gave me an idea of what threads were about and I'd really like to fix it if I can.
    Thanks.

2. kramnnim

kramnnim

Is the problem on your end, or did the forum software change?

3. Nocontact

Nocontact Thread Starter

I don't think that it was the forum software b/c recently I repaired IE and it was working again, but now it's gone back to not working.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112646

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice