IE shopping not shown complete

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

smilinjim

We frequently find that when doing on-line shopping in Internet Explorer that we will enter the credit card information and click to process and the window will just sit there -- sometimes with the green bars advancing to the middle and stopping and sometimes no apparent progress. Here's the kicker: the transaction will complete on their end, we just do not get any confirmation page on ours. We may get sent an e-mail saying it went through, or we can sometimes check order status and see it placed. This is very frustrating. Sometimes, we need to print the final order placement confirmation page for expenses, etc. Not all vendors have a way to check status. Some transactions need the final processing and display of last page to finalize. If we click to resend, it has sometimes billed us twice+. Expedia has been "We are processing your request -- Microsoft Internet Explorer" for the last hour, but we got a e-ticket and travel itinerary from them in about 30 seconds. What is going on with this and what can we do about it, please? Some transactions seem to process OK. On this computer, WinXP SP2, IE6. All pop-up blocking is disabled. Thanks. Jim

smilinjim

When I sent the above message, I got a window saying page cannot be displayed. When I clicked back and re-submitted msg, forum said it was a duplicate of a post I'd just submitted. Fun continues. Thx. J

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts