IE shuts down on it's own, audio ads, ei redirects to other pages

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

victoria_b

Hi,

a few days ago I opened my computer, and all my icons dissapeared from the desktop and the start menu. I did a system restore to an earlier date. This main problem was fixed, but I am still experiencing some problems:
- IE shuts down after about 10 minutes
- some audio ads start playing at random times
- sometimes my Ie redirects to some other pages when I click on links in google
- iTunes opens up every 10 minutes or so

I tried to run Malware, spybot, but even though they find something, it is still the same.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds highly likely that your system is infected. Start a new thread in the Malware forum to recieve help from the Malware staff.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online