Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

IE shuts down randomly. Computer crashes with blue screen randomly.

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  GatesM 
#1 ·
Hello. First of all, thank you for reading my post. I recently discovered a Trojan on my computer and instead of going through the tedias process of getting rid of it, I decided to wipe my hard drive and load a 64 bit version of windows 7 ( an upgrade from the previous 32 bit version I had with the virus). The installation went smoothly and I began to download most of my drivers with no issues. I even downloaded World of Warcraft with no issues. I turned my computer off and got some sleep. I returned only to see that my computer would keep restarting during the start up process.

So, knowin a little about computers, I shut everything down. Checked and cleaned the inside of my PC. Re-set the memory and reset the battery to reload BIOS. I put everything back together, and it started up no problem. Success!!! NO! As I began surfing the internet, IE will randomly shut down and just keep doing it. As I scrambled for a solution to this very annoying problem, my computer would shut down, sending me to a blue screen which states a bunch of stuff that I don't understand. Being the hands on guy I am, I went back to search for a solution with the new information. I figured that maybe BIOS wasn't updated or that I didn't have all the needed drivers downloaded yet.

So I went to download some more updates and every time I go to download something I get a setup error or something that keeps the download from finishing! So, I threw my hands up and came here, hoping that someone could save me some heartache and a trip to the computer store. Any help is appreciated. Again, thank you for taking the time to listen and respond. :eek:)

P.S. Please excuse any mis-spellings, the ieSpell won't download for me :0\

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.