IE stops working after about 1 minute

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rafigold

My XP Pro OS recently died, and after reformatting the hard drive and reloading all my software, i found that when i went online, it all worked fine as it had before, except that after being online for about 1 minute, no more data was being transferred. It doesn't seem to affect the rest of the computer nor does it freeze. Clicking things also doesn't help. I can easily disconnect and reconnect and then it will work again for another minute, but the same thing happens each time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online