ie10 for win 7 64

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

plschwartz

Wife needs to use ie 10 for custom program. She has win 7 64 and I can't get a download which works.
Help please

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What is your wife trying to download, and from where?

Is there a reason why she can't use IE11 or another browser?

---------------------------------------------------------------

plschwartz

Its a custom program from her work needed so that she can enter data from home. They will not put it on her privater computer unless it has ie10.
MS no longer will download that program. Instead links that suggest this are insrtead offered only ie11
I downloaded from a website and after clearing away unwanted programs, found that the program they gave me wouldnt work.
Ihave dxownloaded from a coupler of secondary sites but they wouldn't load.

TerryNet

Terry
IF IE10 was installed at one time and now IE11 is there, then uninstalling IE11 should make the system revert to IE10 (I think).

valis

IF IE10 was installed at one time and now IE11 is there, then uninstalling IE11 should make the system revert to IE10 (I think).
Yup, you got it.....we have to use 10 here for some goofy old apps, luckily it's all we use IE for.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online