1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IE6 links not working

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jonkacel, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonkacel

jonkacel Thread Starter

:confused:
    Using Win 2000 - IE6 - Outlook Express/Outlook 2000.
    Until recently I was able to click on URL's from PC World Daily sent to me by email via Outlook Express. My edition of IE6 (complete with patches Q832894 and Q831167) would then open and automatically display them - but no longer, the whole information/message area remains blank. With URL's I can copy and paste them to Outlook, but what a pain. Headings from PC World Daily remain a mystery. Any ideas as to what unbeknowingly I may have done

Many thanks --- John

2. sekirt

sekirt

3. jonkacel

jonkacel Thread Starter

Thanks sekirt - awesome stuff. As a raw tyro at this computer lark its all a bit daunting, I would not wish to make the situation any worse. I will have a go at the first solution and if not successful will get back to you if I may?

Thanks --- Jonka :rolleyes:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220905

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice