IE6 links not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jonkacel

:confused:
Using Win 2000 - IE6 - Outlook Express/Outlook 2000.
Until recently I was able to click on URL's from PC World Daily sent to me by email via Outlook Express. My edition of IE6 (complete with patches Q832894 and Q831167) would then open and automatically display them - but no longer, the whole information/message area remains blank. With URL's I can copy and paste them to Outlook, but what a pain. Headings from PC World Daily remain a mystery. Any ideas as to what unbeknowingly I may have done

Many thanks --- John

jonkacel

sekirt said:
Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums
See if this helps:

281679 - You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q281679&sd=tech

sekirt
Thanks sekirt - awesome stuff. As a raw tyro at this computer lark its all a bit daunting, I would not wish to make the situation any worse. I will have a go at the first solution and if not successful will get back to you if I may?

Thanks --- Jonka :rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online