IE6 Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fraction

I have a gatway running windows XP home. About a week ago Some items on my web page started giving me this error. Page cannot be displayed. Not the entire page but just parts of the page. Example is when I visit the nymets home page I can't view the standing where last week I could. I also have a Red X all over this page. I have tried restoring the DLLs. I have deleted files in temp int. Cleared cookies. Ran regsvr32 urlmon.dll. Checked my security setting. Look at Microsaft or help. Any ideas? Can you remove and reinstall IE? I know it is part of operating system. Thanks for any help.

The Red X's are a problem with the site, so no worries there.

As for the page not displayed, have you installed a ad-blocking HOST file recently?

fraction

No I made sure of that. I begiining to think that there isn't a repair for this problem. Hair pulled out!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online