1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IE6 unable to view images/buttons on web pages

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by dlgro, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlgro

dlgro Thread Starter

Windows 98SE For some time now I have been unable to view certain images, buttons etc on web pages. Some come up but I have to right click on everything else to view the image. It is very frustrating. I do scan & defrag at least once a month, but nothing seems to help. PLEASE, any suggestions would be welcome. :eek:

2. willo

willo

I'd suggest checking your tools, internet options, however, you said CERTAIN images and buttons. Are you using a popup stopper? When you right click which option do you use?

3. dlgro

dlgro Thread Starter

Willo,
    When I right click I use "show picture" and then it fills in. What I meant by "certain" was that some start to come up, but not everything on the page and if I go somewhere like Ebay, the pictures are real spuratic, along with buttons etc on the pages. I don't think I have a popup stopper since I get alot of those.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222548

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice