1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IE7 acting strangely

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by sl60, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sl60

sl60 Thread Starter

If I have a number of windows open (three or four, say), when I go to access the menu to choose one to look at, the menu pops up, then immediately drops down again and when I manage to click on the page I want, it doesn't access it. usually I have to click on it two or three times to get it to come up.

Oddly, the same behavior has now moved over to Word (plus, if I cut and paste material from another Word document, it pastes twice and now it's started to change the original font). In another post I reported that OE7 is acting weird, too--when I click on a message in the Inbox, it brings up a separate copy of the same message in a new window or if I reply to a message, it brings up duplicates of the reply windows.

Any ideas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1017949

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice