1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IE7 Icon displays over top of others when exploring CD/DVD...?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by paulb100, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulb100

paulb100 Thread Starter

I have noticed this since the re-lease of IE7...and its done it on every PC/Laptop i have tried with IE7 on it...
    when you browse through a CD or DVDs contents ALL the icones have the IE7 icon over the top making it hard to see what the icon is and solely relying on reading the filenames which is slower...
    anyone know WHY it does this?
    when remove IE7 to IE6 it goes away>? its as soon as I upgraded to IE7 its done this and i cant find a fix?#
    like i say ive tried on many PCs and they are all the same so it must be an issue that microsoft aren't aware of

2. paulb100

paulb100 Thread Starter

bump!

Anyone got any ideas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644453

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice