Ie7 Need To Go Back To Ie6

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

madamspud169

I upgraded to IE7 but my ISP does not work correctly with IE7 they have recommended I go back to IE6 but cannot tell me how to do this.
I'm hoping theres an easy solution like a link that says reverse upgrade or something like that and it's done automatically.

go to control panel, add/remove programs and remove Windows Internet 7. Doing so will automatically revert back to IE6

madamspud169

BT Yahoo apparantly BT Yahoo & MS are working on sorting it out but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

madamspud169

Thanks for that I've been all over the MS site looking for info on reverting back.
Fingers crossed I don't mess up my pc by doing this.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online