IE7 problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maria03

Hey you guys... I got IE7 a little while after its release. It worked fine for maybe a week or so, but now I'm having a problem. I can only view IE if it runs without add-ons. If I simply double-click on IE, it brings up the startpage just fine. But if I try to access any links on my startpage or type in a web address in the browser and hit enter, it freezes up. However if I just run without add-ons, it works fine. I have run my computer through Ad-Aware and deleted the things that came up, and it still doesn't work regularly. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I know you guys are smart and quick with answers! Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem with my IE7 I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and that solved the problem. You may try that way.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!