1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IE7 will not load rww or owa for sbs 2008

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by kappachiguy, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kappachiguy

kappachiguy Thread Starter

Hello, we just had sbs 2008 installed at my business and when I try to login to the RWW or OWA, it seems that I am immediately logged back out or there is a problem loading the pages. For example, when I try to load OWA, i see a blink of my inbox and then I get kicked back out to the login screen. I know that the website works on other computers running ie7 and XP and it also works when I use firefox on my vista machine...but the problem is that FF does not support the ability to connect to another machine through SBS 2008, so I would really appreciate some help solving this problem.

Thank you,

kappachiguy

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!