IE8/Hotmail/Nine MSN Issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lightglobe

I am using Win XP, using an Aspire Acer and have 2gb memory.

Have sorted out other computer problems through great assistance and help from one of the forum’s helpers/advisors, and would appreciate any help that may sort out these problems.

(1) When opening IE8 and Nine Msn (http://ninemsn.com.au/?ocid=MIE8HMPG) it takes forever to download and hangs often. I have gone through all the suggestions on the net in regards to IE8 problems.

(2) When using Hotmail the server is unstable. Most functions take forever to action, such as DELETE, REPLY, NEW and opening emails. A “loading” yellow label comes up on the left hand side of the screen, but most times when you click a function it just hangs and takes forever to download.

(3) Also when surfing and going to one forum it’s unstable, and I assume the reason why is due to the site being a large site with far too many options and advertisements.

Thanks for your views and suggestions.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online