1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IE9 and E-mail

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by rstain1, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rstain1

rstain1 Thread Starter

A couple of days ago I started experiencing problems with Yahoo mail and Hotmail through internet explorer 9. When trying to access yahoo mail it will let me see the e-mail but not read it. (says it experienced a problem loading) Hotmail will not load at all. Both services work with firefox.

2. rstain1

rstain1 Thread Starter

Alright- I reset ie9 settings I am able to connect to yahoo mail. I still cannot access mail though hotmail. I can login but I get the message that cannot connect please try later. I can still access the account though firefox.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1063536