Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

IE9 & MS Access 2010 issue with tabs

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  OBP 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have a database built in MS Access 2010 which I have hosted in the cloud to run parts of my business.
One of the features built into the database is the ability for Access to open up IE9 so that the page shown is related to the data I am looking at in the database form.
For example looking at product A in MS Access opens product A on our website via IE9.

The problem we have though is that when we move to the next record in Access we want IE9 to refresh the current open tab to show the current product being looked at on Access however it opens a new window every time instead. We have checked the "Tabs" settings in internet options and they are definitely set correctly (to open in same tab) but still IE9 opens a new window every time?

Our web based server is running windows 2007 enterprise edition

Anyone have any ideas?

Lee.

#2 ·
some more info, we disabled tabbed browsing and what happens is a new IE window is opened every time we switch to a new record is MS Access. Surely there is a way to make sure that when we look at a new record IE can just refresh the current OPEN window (no tabs, no new window).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.