iexplore.exe error message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

weeman312

every now and then i get this error message "iexplore.exe has encountered a problem" and when i click on detail, it says

AppName: iexplore.exe
Appver: 6.0.2900.2180
Modname: flash9d.ocx

is it my flash player that's giving my computer a problem? the only site on the internet where i found the matching Modname was in chinese... so naturally i couldn't read it. but it did say something about Flash Player 9. I also read somewhere that it's due to Google toolbar installed on my computer. help me please... i'm tired of having to close explorer every time i use the internet.

That is the Same Problem with me .. The only way i have found is to disable "flash9d.ocx"

internet Explorer >Tools > mange Add-ons ..

weeman312

but by disabling the flash9d.ocx I wouldn't be able to use the flash player, right? or can i just download another version of flash player or something???

Try Updating your version of flash player.. i had the same problem and in my case the only fix was disabling it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online