Iexplore problem on start up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

simeonvision

hi

i have a problem with my computer at hame. when i start it up it goes as far as the personal log in then it wont go any further and displays a message saying that Iexplore has caused problem. no matter what i seem to do i can not log in

:)

help!

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
How about in safe mode? If you are fine there, then i would think it might be spyware related.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
hold F8 when booting. It will give you a list to start Normally, In Safe Mode etc.

My Wme system just ignores holding down the F8 key. Try this:

Reboot your computer and tap your F8 key repeatedly until a black screen with the Windows Startup Menu appears.

Choose option # 3 (Safe Mode) by pressing the 3 on your keyboard or selecting it with your arrow keys.

Press the Enter key to begin booting into Safe Mode. Note, it will take a few moments longer than a regular boot. You are in Safe Mode when Windows displays Safe Mode in all four corners of the desktop and a Safe Mode message appears. (The screen will be smaller and the mouse will be sluggish.)

Click Start > Programs > (select the program to run.)

simeonvision

hi again

when i start in safe mode i get the following message

Run time error 48

File not found:pSAPI>DLL

simeonvision

I Have An Ieplore Problem That Wont Allow Me To Log In

When I Try To Start Up In Safe Mode I Get The Following Message

Run Time Error 48

File Not Found: Psapi.dll

Can You Help ?

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What version of Windows are you using?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online