iexplorer.exe nightmare

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AJHawk

Hello.

I am trying to work through what has been a nightmare infection.
I believe I had something related to FakeSysDef...this appeared to be the original
problem...but along with it...no access to TM and it appeared that my files had been wiped (but I now understand they were "hidden")

I have gone through some of the process of running detection programs and have overcome many of he original items. I have my files in view once again and most things appear to be normal.

The one item I am struggling with is that iexplorer.exe continues to respawn...even though I am not connected to the internet or using IE. I kill it in the TM and it reappears several minutes later. I cannot seem to get any amleware / rojan / spyware / virus program to detect anything...but I know this ins't normal...and my worst fears are that it is something that a hacker may using to access my computer.

Any help at this point would be GREATLY appreciated...Thank you.

Hi AJHawk, welcome to the forum.

To make cleaning this machine easier
  • Please do not uninstall/install any programs unless asked to
    It is more difficult when files/programs are appearing in/disappearing from the logs.
  • Please do not run any scans other than those requested
  • Please follow all instructions in the order posted
  • All logs/reports, etc.. must be posted in Notepad. Please ensure that word wrap is unchecked. In notepad click format, uncheck word wrap if it is checked.
  • Do not attach any logs/reports, etc.. unless specifically requested to do so.
  • If you have problems with or do not understand the instructions, Please ask before continuing.
  • Please stay with this thread until given the All Clear. A absence of symptoms does not mean a clean machine.
Are you sure all your programs and shortcuts are back? Do not use any temporary file cleaners.

If the strange iexplore is running please leave it running, we may be able to get a look at it.

Next

Download aswMBR.exe to your desktop.
Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
Click the "Scan" button to start scan

On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply

There shall also be a file on your desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) folder. Please attach that zipped file in your next reply.

Next

Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on OTL.exe to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output
  • Check the box beside Scan all users
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • In the window under Custom Scans/Fixes copy and paste the following

netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.com
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.dll
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini2
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.exe
    %systemroot%\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.*
    %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.bak1
    %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.ini
    %systemroot%\system32\*.jpg
    %systemroot%\*.jpg
    %systemroot%\*.png
    %systemroot%\*.scr
    %systemroot%\*._sy
    %APPDATA%\Adobe\Update\*.*
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Favorites\*.*
    %APPDATA%\Microsoft\*.*
    %PROGRAMFILES%\*.*
    %APPDATA%\Update\*.*
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %PROGRAMFILES%\bak. /s
    %systemroot%\system32\bak. /s
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\*.lîk /x
    %systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\*.dat /x
    %systemroot%\*.config
    %systemroot%\system32\*.db
    %PROGRAMFILES%\Internet Explorer\*.dat
    %APPDATA%\Mikzosoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\*.lnk /x
    %USERPROFILE%\Deskuop\*.exe
    %PROGRAMFILES%\Common Files\*.*
    %systemroot%\*.src
    %systemroot%\install\*.*
    %systemroot%\system32\DLL\*.*
    %systemroot%\system32\HelpFiles\*.*
    %systemroot%\system32\rundll\*.*
    %systemroot%\winn32\*.*
    %systemroot%\Java\*.*
    %systemroot%\system32\test\*.*
    %systemroot%\system32\Rundll32\*.*
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs
    %USERPROFILE%\..|smtmp;true;true;true /FP
    /md5start
    iexplore.*
    explorer.*
    winlogon.*
    dll
    zx.dll
    hlp.dat
    consrv.dll
    /md5stop
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them all in.

Please post back with
  • both OTL logs
  • aswMBR log
  • MBR.zip (attached)
Thanks

AJHawk

OldMan,

Thanks for the reply.
I will follow through shortly.

One question I did have. Is it possible to do what you are asking by downloading programs on to
a different machine and transferring them to the infected machine via USB drive?...and transfer the log files off of the infected machine the same way to post them here? I am honestly hesitant to be connected to the internet with the problem machine.

Thanks.

Hi AJHawk,

Yes it is. However there is the possibilty of infecting the clean computer depending on wht infection(s) is/are present.
To help protect the clean computer and the USB device please download and use this little utility.

Download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
  • Connect the USB device to the clean computer, holding the shift key while attaching it.
  • Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
  • The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives including your mobile phone. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
  • Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection.

When you transfer the tools to the infected computer please transfer them to the desktop.

Thanks

AJHawk

OK thanks. I am working on it now.

One other question....should I continue to terminate iexplorer.exe
through the TM?...or should I let it run as I complete the tasks you asked for?
Can I assume that if I am not connected (wirelessly / cable) to the internet that
there is no risk of an outside intrusion?

Thanks.

Hi AJHawk,

Yes leave it running if possible. I'd like to see what it is for sure and it's launch location may show in the log. If you are not connected to the internet it should be fine.

AJHawk

aswMBR version 0.9.8.986 Copyright(c) 2011 AVAST Software
Run date: 2011-11-05 20:02:32
-----------------------------
20:02:32.609 OS Version: Windows x64 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
20:02:32.609 Number of processors: 4 586 0x2502
20:02:32.609 ComputerName: PA-LAPTOP UserName: PA
20:02:33.670 Initialize success
20:03:03.478 Disk 0 (boot) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IAAStorageDevice-1
20:03:03.478 Disk 0 Vendor: WDC_WD32 11.0 Size: 305245MB BusType: 3
20:03:03.494 Disk 0 MBR read successfully
20:03:03.494 Disk 0 MBR scan
20:03:03.509 Disk 0 Windows 7 default MBR code
20:03:03.509 Service scanning
20:03:04.586 Modules scanning
20:03:04.586 Disk 0 trace - called modules:
20:03:04.586 ntoskrnl.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys >>UNKNOWN [0xfffffa80057cc334]<<
20:03:04.601 1 nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0xfffffa80057b5060]
20:03:04.601 3 CLASSPNP.SYS[fffff88001b7a43f] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Ide\IAAStorageDevice-1[0xfffffa80049ab050]
20:03:04.617 \Driver\iaStor[0xfffffa8004952730] -> IRP_MJ_INTERNAL_DEVICE_CONTROL -> 0xfffffa80057cc334
20:03:04.617 Scan finished successfully
20:03:27.143 Disk 0 MBR has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\PA\Desktop\MBR.dat"
20:03:27.143 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\PA\Desktop\aswMBR.txt"

OTL logfile created on: 11/5/2011 8:07:59 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 Folder = C:\Users\PA\Desktop
64bit- Professional Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.68 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.59 Gb Available Physical Memory | 70.48% Memory free
7.36 Gb Paging File | 6.10 Gb Available in Paging File | 83.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 285.99 Gb Total Space | 180.69 Gb Free Space | 63.18% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 1.97 Gb Total Space | 1.72 Gb Free Space | 87.54% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Computer Name: PA-LAPTOP | User Name: PA | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\PA\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe (NewTech Infosystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\GregHSRW.exe (Acer Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoWebCamera\VideoWebCamera.exe (Suyin)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Updater\UpdaterService.exe (Acer)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoWebCamera\Utility.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoWebCamera\Image.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\sqlite3.dll ()

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (!SASCORE) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
SRV:64bit: - (NitroReaderDriverReadSpool) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nitro PDF\Reader\1.0\NitroPDFReaderDriverServicex64.exe (Nitro PDF Software)
SRV:64bit: - (ePowerSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerSvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (AppMgmt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\appmgmts.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (Updater Service) -- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Updater\UpdaterService.exe (Acer)
SRV - (SDHookService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDHookSvc.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
SRV - (SDWSCService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
SRV - (SDUpdateService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
SRV - (SDScannerService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (IAANTMON) Intel(R) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (UNS) Intel(R) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (LMS) Intel(R) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (NTI IScheduleSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\IScheduleSvc.exe (NewTech Infosystems, Inc.)
SRV - (Greg_Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\GregHSRW.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (GameConsoleService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Games\Gateway Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe (WildTangent, Inc.)
SRV - (HsfXAudioService) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XAudio64.dll (Conexant Systems, Inc.)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (USBAAPL64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbaapl64.sys (Apple, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (IntcDAud) Intel(R) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\IntcDAud.sys (Intel(R) Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RimUsb) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RimUsb_AMD64.sys (Research In Motion Limited)
DRV:64bit: - (Impcd) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Impcd.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SynTP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys (Synaptics Incorporated)
DRV:64bit: - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (NETw5s64) Intel(R) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NETw5s64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (athr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (HECIx64) Intel(R) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HECIx64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RSUSBSTOR) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtsUStor.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (k57nd60a) Broadcom NetLink (TM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\k57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (ROOTMODEM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rootmdm.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RTHDMIAzAudService) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtHDMIVX.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (GEARAspiWDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys (GEAR Software Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (NTIDrvr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NTIDrvr.sys (NewTech Infosystems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (UBHelper) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\UBHelper.sys (NewTech Infosystems Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (XAudio) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\XAudio64.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (HSF_DPV) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CAX_DPV.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (CAXHWAZL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CAXHWAZL.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (winachsf) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CAX_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (RimVSerPort) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RimSerial_AMD64.sys (Research in Motion Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (mdmxsdk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys (Conexant)
DRV - (SDHookDriver) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDHookDrv64.sys ()
DRV - (RSUSBSTOR) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\RtsUStor.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.gateway.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACGW&l=0409&m=nv79&r=27360610n035l03h4z1m5a4942y32n
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msn.com/
IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612} - No CLSID value found

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2382809426-400844927-285742271-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2382809426-400844927-285742271-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2382809426-400844927-285742271-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX VOD Helper,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll (DivX, LLC.)
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX Browser Plugin,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX VOD Helper,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll (DivX, LLC.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60831.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@RIM.com/WebSLLauncher,version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\BBWebSLLauncher\NPWebSLLauncher.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.79\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.79\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@veetle.com/vbp;version=0.9.17: C:\Program Files (x86)\Veetle\VLCBroadcast\npvbp.dll (Veetle Inc)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@veetle.com/veetleCorePlugin,version=0.9.18: C:\Program Files (x86)\Veetle\plugins\npVeetle.dll (Veetle Inc)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@veetle.com/veetlePlayerPlugin,version=0.9.18: C:\Program Files (x86)\Veetle\Player\npvlc.dll (Veetle Inc)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{23fcfd51-4958-4f00-80a3-ae97e717ed8b}: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\firefox\html5video [2011/05/21 11:02:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{6904342A-8307-11DF-A508-4AE2DFD72085}: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\firefox\wpa [2011/05/21 11:02:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/11/04 23:26:39 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Conduit Engine) - {30F9B915-B755-4826-820B-08FBA6BD249D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ConduitEngine\ConduitEngine.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O2 - BHO: (Skype Plug-In) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Conduit Engine) - {30F9B915-B755-4826-820B-08FBA6BD249D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ConduitEngine\ConduitEngine.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2382809426-400844927-285742271-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {1392B8D2-5C05-419F-A8F6-B9F15A596612} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2382809426-400844927-285742271-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Conduit Engine) - {30F9B915-B755-4826-820B-08FBA6BD249D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ConduitEngine\ConduitEngine.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Acer ePower Management] C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerTray.exe (Acer Incorporated)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\SysNative\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BackupManagerTray] C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe (NewTech Infosystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TrojanScanner] C:\Program Files (x86)\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe (Simply Super Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VideoWebCamera] C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoWebCamera\VideoWebCamera.exe (Suyin)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2382809426-400844927-285742271-1000\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2382809426-400844927-285742271-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html File not found
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000009 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {5C051655-FCD5-4969-9182-770EA5AA5565} http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/SolitaireShowdown.cab56986.cab (Solitaire Showdown Class)
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab (DivXBrowserPlugin Object)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29)
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab (MessengerStatsClient Class)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: Garmin Communicator Plug-In https://static.garmincdn.com/gcp/ie/2.9.3.0/GarminAxControl.CAB (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{12C544CF-6603-41DD-9098-0087CC6D2095}: DhcpNameServer = 24.92.226.11 24.92.226.12 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{FE12FEC3-B7A4-4737-822B-2DC952046DEF}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap11 - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\vsharechrome - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vsharechrome - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\text/xml - No CLSID value found
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) -C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxdev.dll) - C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SDWinLogon: DllName - (SDWinLogon.dll) - File not found
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2011/11/05 19:28:38 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | M] - F:\autorun.inf -- [ FAT ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs:64bit: AppMgmt - C:\Windows\SysNative\appmgmts.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/11/05 20:02:09 | 000,584,192 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/11/05 20:02:06 | 001,916,416 | ---- | C] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\aswMBR.exe
[2011/11/05 10:51:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\backups
[2011/11/05 10:39:00 | 000,388,608 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\HijackThis.exe
[2011/11/05 10:31:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\Documents\Simply Super Software
[2011/11/05 10:31:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Trojan Remover
[2011/11/05 10:31:20 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ztvcabinet.dll
[2011/11/05 10:31:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trojan Remover
[2011/11/05 10:31:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Simply Super Software
[2011/11/05 10:31:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Simply Super Software
[2011/11/05 10:30:42 | 011,779,704 | ---- | C] (Simply Super Software ) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\trjsetup682.exe
[2011/11/05 10:04:04 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\$RECYCLE.BIN
[2011/11/04 23:49:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\temp
[2011/11/04 22:43:37 | 000,518,144 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\Windows\SWREG.exe
[2011/11/04 22:43:37 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\Windows\SWSC.exe
[2011/11/04 22:43:37 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\Windows\NIRCMD.exe
[2011/11/04 22:42:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERDNT
[2011/11/04 22:42:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Gotcha
[2011/11/04 22:41:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2011/11/04 22:39:24 | 004,284,246 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\Gotcha.exe
[2011/11/04 22:38:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\tdsskiller
[2011/11/04 20:50:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java
[2011/11/04 20:49:57 | 000,157,472 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaws.exe
[2011/11/04 20:49:57 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaw.exe
[2011/11/04 20:49:57 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\java.exe
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus
[2011/11/04 15:40:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2011/11/04 15:39:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
[2011/11/04 15:39:41 | 000,017,272 | ---- | C] (Safer Networking Limited) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sdnclean64.exe
[2011/11/04 15:39:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
[2011/11/04 10:24:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2011/11/04 10:24:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SUPERAntiSpyware
[2011/11/04 10:24:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2011/11/04 10:24:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
[2011/11/04 10:21:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{15B91BFE-55CC-4B9C-865E-206EE4BB0E93}
[2011/11/04 10:20:26 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink PowerDVD 8
[2011/11/04 09:26:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2011/11/04 09:26:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2011/11/04 09:26:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2011/11/04 09:26:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2011/11/04 08:39:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{B46F0B2D-49CA-4E9A-914E-06DBB9B358CB}
[2011/11/04 05:30:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{1C7C71A4-7689-407B-A472-86C45BD826EB}
[2011/11/03 18:41:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{EDFAB199-7C60-4C31-A3D8-DD5EE0BCD253}
[2011/11/03 17:17:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{E1261CAD-6C53-42B4-B30D-418685515C9B}
[2011/10/29 21:54:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{A04BFF9B-592A-4833-9BD3-D4306ECDEE7F}
[2011/10/29 13:52:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{B9EB0887-CEB9-478A-9B4B-DFACD500C528}
[2011/10/22 13:32:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{D5200E42-237B-46F3-A2B1-70FE363C72DC}
[2011/10/22 13:27:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{13736338-6A80-48A3-A2FF-93627F570C80}
[2011/10/16 09:00:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{B203B889-DAB2-46C9-8855-B8D0101D3F92}
[2011/10/14 17:10:58 | 000,096,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll
[2011/10/14 17:10:58 | 000,072,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll
[2011/10/14 17:10:57 | 000,237,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll
[2011/10/14 17:10:57 | 000,231,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll
[2011/10/14 17:10:55 | 002,309,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll
[2011/10/14 17:10:55 | 000,248,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll
[2011/10/14 17:10:55 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll
[2011/10/14 17:10:54 | 000,818,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2011/10/14 17:10:54 | 000,716,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2011/10/13 07:27:16 | 000,613,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\psisdecd.dll
[2011/10/13 07:27:16 | 000,465,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\psisdecd.dll
[2011/10/13 07:27:16 | 000,075,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\psisrndr.ax
[2011/10/13 07:27:15 | 000,108,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\psisrndr.ax
[2011/10/13 07:27:03 | 000,861,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\oleaut32.dll
[2011/10/13 07:27:03 | 000,331,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\oleacc.dll
[2011/10/10 13:48:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\{9FAED863-D6E3-427F-97AD-E35E17FA033B}

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/11/05 20:03:53 | 000,000,566 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\MBR.zip
[2011/11/05 20:03:27 | 000,000,512 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2011/11/05 20:03:11 | 000,000,898 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2011/11/05 19:39:43 | 000,015,072 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/11/05 19:39:43 | 000,015,072 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/11/05 19:34:22 | 000,000,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Check for updates (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job
[2011/11/05 19:34:19 | 000,000,894 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2011/11/05 19:32:07 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2011/11/05 19:32:02 | 2962,313,216 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/11/05 19:30:16 | 000,584,192 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/11/05 19:29:58 | 001,916,416 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\aswMBR.exe
[2011/11/05 11:53:37 | 000,007,627 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Resmon.ResmonCfg
[2011/11/05 10:37:38 | 000,388,608 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\HijackThis.exe
[2011/11/05 10:31:22 | 000,001,116 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Trojan Remover.lnk
[2011/11/05 10:19:16 | 011,779,704 | ---- | M] (Simply Super Software ) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\trjsetup682.exe
[2011/11/04 23:26:39 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
[2011/11/04 22:38:50 | 000,726,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2011/11/04 22:38:50 | 000,624,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2011/11/04 22:38:50 | 000,106,522 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2011/11/04 22:14:02 | 004,284,246 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\Gotcha.exe
[2011/11/04 21:08:12 | 000,001,945 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\epplauncher.mif
[2011/11/04 19:56:53 | 000,003,544 | ---- | M] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat
[2011/11/04 13:46:00 | 000,743,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2011/11/04 09:26:34 | 000,001,140 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\PA\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2011/11/04 08:44:42 | 000,000,296 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\~1kAlMiG2Kb7FzP
[2011/11/04 08:39:17 | 000,000,416 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\1kAlMiG2Kb7FzP
[2011/11/03 21:29:02 | 000,000,304 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\wininit.ini
[2011/10/16 08:55:10 | 000,394,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/11/05 20:03:53 | 000,000,566 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\MBR.zip
[2011/11/05 20:03:27 | 000,000,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\PA\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2011/11/05 10:31:22 | 000,001,116 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Trojan Remover.lnk
[2011/11/05 10:31:20 | 000,162,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ztvunrar36.dll
[2011/11/05 10:31:20 | 000,153,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\UNRAR3.dll
[2011/11/05 10:31:20 | 000,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ztvunace26.dll
[2011/11/05 10:31:20 | 000,075,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\unacev2.dll
[2011/11/04 22:43:37 | 000,256,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\PEV.exe
[2011/11/04 22:43:37 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MBR.exe
[2011/11/04 22:43:37 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\sed.exe
[2011/11/04 22:43:37 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\grep.exe
[2011/11/04 22:43:37 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\zip.exe
[2011/11/04 20:45:48 | 000,001,160 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SCRABBLE.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,002,557 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,002,519 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Apple Software Update.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,002,503 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nitro PDF Reader.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,002,493 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Live Messenger.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,002,441 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Reader 9.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,001,547 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Media Player.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,001,465 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Live Mail.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,001,381 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Live Photo Gallery.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,001,345 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Media Center.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,001,330 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sidebar.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,001,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Live Movie Maker.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,001,246 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\XPS Viewer.lnk
[2011/11/04 20:45:42 | 000,001,154 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Works Task Launcher.lnk
[2011/11/04 19:56:53 | 000,003,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat
[2011/11/04 15:40:06 | 000,000,316 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Check for updates (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job
[2011/11/04 15:39:48 | 000,002,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spybot-S&D Start Center.lnk
[2011/11/04 13:46:59 | 000,001,945 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\epplauncher.mif
[2011/11/04 13:46:00 | 000,743,534 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2011/11/04 09:26:34 | 000,001,140 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\PA\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2011/11/04 08:39:06 | 000,000,296 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\~1kAlMiG2Kb7FzP
[2011/11/04 08:38:57 | 000,000,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\1kAlMiG2Kb7FzP
[2011/07/18 23:28:36 | 000,000,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\wininit.ini
[2011/04/10 11:49:10 | 000,867,020 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igkrng575.bin
[2011/04/10 11:49:10 | 000,128,204 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igcompkrng575.bin
[2011/04/10 11:49:10 | 000,105,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfcg575m.bin
[2011/04/10 11:18:24 | 013,356,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ig4icd32.dll
[2011/03/11 09:48:04 | 000,007,627 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Resmon.ResmonCfg
[2011/03/05 17:16:28 | 000,165,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\unrar.dll
[2011/02/23 18:35:50 | 000,000,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ezsidmv.dat
[2011/01/01 17:35:23 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/10/16 14:25:27 | 000,004,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\keyfile3.drm
[2010/07/21 22:09:02 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODBC.INI
[2009/12/20 21:42:18 | 000,000,326 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\primopdf.ini
[2009/07/14 01:38:36 | 000,067,584 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2009/07/13 22:35:51 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\NOISE.DAT
[2009/07/13 22:34:42 | 000,215,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dssec.dat
[2009/07/13 20:10:29 | 000,043,131 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mib.bin
[2009/07/13 19:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 17:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll
[2009/06/10 17:26:10 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mlang.dat
[2003/01/07 15:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\OUTLPERF.INI

========== LOP Check ==========

[2011/03/04 17:28:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\4Media Software Studio
[2010/12/19 16:08:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Desktop Media Player
[2011/01/14 20:42:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\EAST Technologies
[2011/01/01 16:02:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\GARMIN
[2011/08/06 10:43:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\gtk-2.0
[2011/03/05 17:25:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Leawo
[2011/03/05 17:25:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Moyea
[2011/02/21 00:19:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Nitro PDF
[2011/07/30 09:56:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\PrimoPDF
[2010/10/01 16:30:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion
[2010/12/19 16:13:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\ShareTV
[2011/11/05 10:31:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Simply Super Software
[2010/08/21 17:09:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\StreamTorrent
[2010/07/23 11:25:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\x3watch
[2011/11/05 19:34:22 | 000,000,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\Check for updates (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job
[2011/07/05 14:30:20 | 000,032,606 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* >
[2009/11/16 15:14:25 | 000,008,192 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\BOOTSECT.BAK
[2011/11/04 19:56:53 | 000,003,544 | ---- | M] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat
[2011/11/04 23:51:45 | 000,017,324 | ---- | M] () -- C:\combofix-log.txt
[2011/11/04 23:48:42 | 000,017,324 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ComboFix.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,017,734 | ---- | M] () -- C:\eula.1028.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,017,734 | ---- | M] () -- C:\eula.1031.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,010,134 | ---- | M] () -- C:\eula.1033.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,017,734 | ---- | M] () -- C:\eula.1036.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,017,734 | ---- | M] () -- C:\eula.1040.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,000,118 | ---- | M] () -- C:\eula.1041.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,017,734 | ---- | M] () -- C:\eula.1042.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,017,734 | ---- | M] () -- C:\eula.2052.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,017,734 | ---- | M] () -- C:\eula.3082.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,001,110 | ---- | M] () -- C:\globdata.ini
[2011/11/05 19:32:02 | 2962,313,216 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,000,843 | ---- | M] () -- C:\install.ini
[2007/11/07 08:03:18 | 000,076,304 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.res.1028.dll
[2007/11/07 08:03:18 | 000,096,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.res.1031.dll
[2007/11/07 08:03:18 | 000,091,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.res.1033.dll
[2007/11/07 08:03:18 | 000,097,296 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.res.1036.dll
[2007/11/07 08:03:18 | 000,095,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.res.1040.dll
[2007/11/07 08:03:18 | 000,081,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.res.1041.dll
[2007/11/07 08:03:18 | 000,079,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.res.1042.dll
[2007/11/07 08:03:18 | 000,075,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.res.2052.dll
[2007/11/07 08:03:18 | 000,096,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.res.3082.dll
[2011/11/05 19:32:05 | 3949,752,320 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys
[2009/11/16 15:24:28 | 000,003,274 | ---- | M] () -- C:\RHDSetup.log
[2011/11/04 11:33:36 | 000,079,932 | ---- | M] () -- C:\TDSSKiller.2.6.15.0_04.11.2011_11.31.28_log.txt
[2011/11/04 22:40:29 | 000,078,564 | ---- | M] () -- C:\TDSSKiller.2.6.15.0_04.11.2011_22.38.34_log.txt
[2007/11/07 08:00:40 | 000,005,686 | ---- | M] () -- C:\vcredist.bmp
[2007/11/07 08:09:22 | 001,442,522 | ---- | M] () -- C:\VC_RED.cab
[2007/11/07 08:12:28 | 000,232,960 | ---- | M] () -- C:\VC_RED.MSI

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.com >
[2009/07/14 01:32:31 | 000,026,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\GlobalMonospace.CompositeFont
[2009/07/14 01:32:31 | 000,026,489 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\GlobalSansSerif.CompositeFont
[2009/07/14 01:32:31 | 000,029,779 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\GlobalSerif.CompositeFont
[2009/07/14 01:32:31 | 000,043,318 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\GlobalUserInterface.CompositeFont

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.dll >

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini >
[2009/06/10 16:49:50 | 000,000,065 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\desktop.ini

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini2 >

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.exe >

< %systemroot%\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.* >

< %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.bak1 >

< %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.ini >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.jpg >

< %systemroot%\*.jpg >

< %systemroot%\*.png >

< %systemroot%\*.scr >
[2010/09/23 01:32:56 | 000,301,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\WLXPGSS.SCR

< %systemroot%\*._sy >

< %APPDATA%\Adobe\Update\*.* >

< %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Favorites\*.* >

< %APPDATA%\Microsoft\*.* >

< %PROGRAMFILES%\*.* >
[2009/07/14 00:54:24 | 000,000,174 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\desktop.ini

< %APPDATA%\Update\*.* >

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >

< %PROGRAMFILES%\bak. /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\bak. /s >

< %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\*.lîk /x >

< %systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\*.dat /x >

< %systemroot%\*.config >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.db >

< %PROGRAMFILES%\Internet Explorer\*.dat >

< %APPDATA%\Mikzosoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\*.lnk /x >

< %USERPROFILE%\Deskuop\*.exe >

< %PROGRAMFILES%\Common Files\*.* >

< %systemroot%\*.src >

< %systemroot%\install\*.* >

< %systemroot%\system32\DLL\*.* >

< %systemroot%\system32\HelpFiles\*.* >

< %systemroot%\system32\rundll\*.* >

< %systemroot%\winn32\*.* >

< %systemroot%\Java\*.* >

< %systemroot%\system32\test\*.* >

< %systemroot%\system32\Rundll32\*.* >

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU >

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\ Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs >

< %USERPROFILE%\..|smtmp;true;true;true /FP >

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.ADML >
[2009/07/13 22:30:02 | 000,003,695 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A4C7F3CB156543113596988479CAFCE -- C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\en-US\Explorer.adml
[2009/07/13 22:30:02 | 000,003,695 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A4C7F3CB156543113596988479CAFCE -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..ouppolicy.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_7ef5713984067904\Explorer.adml

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.ADMX >
[2009/06/10 16:53:55 | 000,003,836 | ---- | M] () MD5=AD131A834808E6AFF4A3918DE05BFCF6 -- C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\Explorer.admx
[2009/06/10 16:53:55 | 000,003,836 | ---- | M] () MD5=AD131A834808E6AFF4A3918DE05BFCF6 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-shell-grouppolicy_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_71af9b5b0a86e6b7\Explorer.admx

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE >
[2011/10/05 15:46:38 | 003,167,656 | ---- | M] (Safer-Networking Ltd.) MD5=0AB68BFCE1579A61C36B79CAAFDCE992 -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\explorer.exe
[2009/07/13 21:14:20 | 002,613,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=15BC38A7492BEFE831966ADB477CF76F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b7fe430bc7ce3761\explorer.exe
[2009/10/31 01:45:39 | 002,614,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2626FC9755BE22F805D3CFA0CE3EE727 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16450_none_b819b343c7ba6202\explorer.exe
[2010/11/20 08:17:09 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=40D777B7A95E00593EB1568C68514493 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe
[2010/11/20 08:17:09 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=40D777B7A95E00593EB1568C68514493 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_ba2f56d3c4bcbafb\explorer.exe
[2009/08/03 02:19:07 | 002,868,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=700073016DAC1C3D2E7E2CE4223334B6 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20500_none_ae84b558ac4eb41c\explorer.exe
[2009/10/31 02:34:59 | 002,870,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9AAAEC8DAC27AA17B053E6352AD233AE -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16450_none_adc508f19359a007\explorer.exe
[2009/08/03 01:49:47 | 002,613,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9FF6C4C91A3711C0A3B18F87B08B518D -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20500_none_b8d95faae0af7617\explorer.exe
[2010/11/20 09:24:45 | 002,872,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=AC4C51EB24AA95B77F705AB159189E24 -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache86\explorer.exe
[2010/11/20 09:24:45 | 002,872,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=AC4C51EB24AA95B77F705AB159189E24 -- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
[2010/11/20 09:24:45 | 002,872,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=AC4C51EB24AA95B77F705AB159189E24 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_afdaac81905bf900\explorer.exe
[2009/10/31 02:38:38 | 002,870,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B8EC4BD49CE8F6FC457721BFC210B67F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20563_none_ae46d6aeac7ca7c7\explorer.exe
[2009/08/03 01:35:50 | 002,613,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B95EEB0F4E5EFBF1038A35B3351CF047 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16404_none_b853c407c78e3ba9\explorer.exe
[2009/07/13 21:39:10 | 002,868,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C235A51CB740E45FFA0EBFB9BAFCDA64 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_ada998b9936d7566\explorer.exe
[2009/10/31 02:00:51 | 002,614,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C76153C7ECA00FA852BB0C193378F917 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20563_none_b89b8100e0dd69c2\explorer.exe
[2009/08/03 02:17:37 | 002,868,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=F170B4A061C9E026437B193B4D571799 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16404_none_adff19b5932d79ae\explorer.exe

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE.MUI >
[2009/07/13 22:26:48 | 000,022,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4B87EEFDC8E253F846A7DFB49A8E6C70 -- C:\Windows\en-US\explorer.exe.mui
[2009/07/13 22:26:48 | 000,022,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4B87EEFDC8E253F846A7DFB49A8E6C70 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_61e778c48d52d19b\explorer.exe.mui
[2009/07/13 22:06:56 | 000,022,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B9F4B1CA23D60775736059D72BA48526 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\en-US\explorer.exe.mui
[2009/07/13 22:06:56 | 000,022,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B9F4B1CA23D60775736059D72BA48526 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_6c3c2316c1b39396\explorer.exe.mui

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE-D5E97654.PF >
[2011/11/05 19:34:25 | 000,205,884 | ---- | M] () MD5=964ABDBA0AEF8A4BF0CB50C2C316403F -- C:\Windows\Prefetch\EXPLORER.EXE-D5E97654.pf

< MD5 for: IEXPLORE.EXE >
[2010/09/08 00:36:39 | 000,673,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=14803EA3E5DD7CB37CB446C74CFDA38F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.20795_none_1a39121b8bff3c23\iexplore.exe
[2009/07/13 21:17:29 | 000,673,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C32E3E596CFE660353753EABEFB0540 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16385_none_19ba3f8a72d988f3\iexplore.exe
[2010/09/08 01:37:57 | 000,696,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4879CB864E290BED38C5BDB641144B1B -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.20795_none_0fe467c9579e7a28\iexplore.exe
[2010/09/08 01:49:01 | 000,696,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=498035ABCCF1ED47AE6791D239187587 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16671_none_0f6c69ae3e743d20\iexplore.exe
[2010/11/04 01:54:54 | 000,673,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=58CF468D3FF4CF830339FE5E45356355 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16700_none_1a0bc510729d1f54\iexplore.exe
[2010/09/08 00:31:24 | 000,673,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=61EDBCE47ADF3E52AB0B9F49EE4AEBB8 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16671_none_19c1140072d4ff1b\iexplore.exe
[2010/11/04 01:54:59 | 000,673,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6B2258FF6D2332073FE9E90122FA4168 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.20831_none_1a75f2618bd22c48\iexplore.exe
[2010/12/18 02:17:48 | 000,696,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=700B40EA39DFB25517A81032F03D6D20 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16722_none_0fa37b7a3e4ac7e9\iexplore.exe
[2010/11/20 09:28:25 | 000,695,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=86257731DDB311FBC283534CC0091634 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7601.17514_none_1196a9003b674a92\iexplore.exe
[2010/12/18 02:11:10 | 000,696,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8C6C32E4AF8A3D7155656F5897C504E0 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.20861_none_1000d84b5789be20\iexplore.exe
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,748,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=904E13BA41AF2E353A32CF351CA53639 -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,748,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=904E13BA41AF2E353A32CF351CA53639 -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache86\iexplore.exe
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,748,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=904E13BA41AF2E353A32CF351CA53639 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_9.4.8112.16421_none_17a944edb4ca4c7a\iexplore.exe
[2010/12/18 01:32:25 | 000,673,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9321CF0D023528C71E3645F8433C86C8 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.20861_none_1a55829d8bea801b\iexplore.exe
[2010/12/18 01:33:54 | 000,673,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=AA08B68EF4E35EFA170CF85A44B23B70 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16722_none_19f825cc72ab89e4\iexplore.exe
[2011/02/24 01:45:11 | 000,673,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=AB2BB40A5FE49AD236791AC22BD08869 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.20908_none_1a9d66118bb386fd\iexplore.exe
[2011/02/24 02:29:19 | 000,696,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B4881B8F6EDB48CABD44BCC9FB5475C4 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.20908_none_1048bbbf5752c502\iexplore.exe
[2010/11/20 08:22:51 | 000,673,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C613E69C3B191BB02C7A191741A1D024 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7601.17514_none_1beb53526fc80c8d\iexplore.exe
[2011/02/24 01:32:52 | 000,673,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C6697A46554E36541E81182B258A19D6 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16766_none_19d0e74472c85f04\iexplore.exe
[2010/11/04 02:37:41 | 000,696,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=D8E00EA671A1EFE95C69C7566C505AD4 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16700_none_0fb71abe3e3c5d59\iexplore.exe
[2011/02/24 02:32:09 | 000,696,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=E1BBDE0F187194D4B08335234A4B9FC7 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16766_none_0f7c3cf23e679d09\iexplore.exe
[2010/11/04 02:42:22 | 000,696,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=E220FB009F54AAF649C6A278A5156764 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.20831_none_1021480f57716a4d\iexplore.exe
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,754,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=F1424C1B9B1813BF825E45DF3790BC8A -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,754,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=F1424C1B9B1813BF825E45DF3790BC8A -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_9.4.8112.16421_none_0d549a9b80698a7f\iexplore.exe
[2009/07/13 21:43:43 | 000,696,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=F2B0D41E1D08D0B2006DF5AA2E74C81E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..etexplorer-optional_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16385_none_0f6595383e78c6f8\iexplore.exe

< MD5 for: IEXPLORE.EXE.MUI >
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,005,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=17FAE936C452188D05852DE8D1082013 -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\en-US\iexplore.exe.mui
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,005,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=17FAE936C452188D05852DE8D1082013 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..-optional.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_9.4.8112.16421_en-us_07013012b816cb66\iexplore.exe.mui
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,005,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4C71CCB3C8817185E67210856778831F -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\en-US\iexplore.exe.mui
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,005,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4C71CCB3C8817185E67210856778831F -- C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Temp\iexplore.exe.mui
[2011/05/07 10:24:18 | 000,005,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4C71CCB3C8817185E67210856778831F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..-optional.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_9.4.8112.16421_en-us_1155da64ec778d61\iexplore.exe.mui
[2009/07/13 22:29:20 | 000,005,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C29BCFB504E33FEADDFA2D0183CEF62F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..-optional.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16385_en-us_09122aaf762607df\iexplore.exe.mui
[2009/07/13 22:29:20 | 000,005,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C29BCFB504E33FEADDFA2D0183CEF62F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..-optional.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7601.17514_en-us_0b433e7773148b79\iexplore.exe.mui
[2009/07/13 22:05:06 | 000,005,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=FBA4CD95930248053A2C3F43CA70B986 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..-optional.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7600.16385_en-us_1366d501aa86c9da\iexplore.exe.mui
[2009/07/13 22:05:06 | 000,005,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=FBA4CD95930248053A2C3F43CA70B986 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..-optional.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_8.0.7601.17514_en-us_1597e8c9a7754d74\iexplore.exe.mui

< MD5 for: IEXPLORE.EXE-A033F7A0.PF >
[2011/11/05 20:07:56 | 000,236,996 | ---- | M] () MD5=2FEEE106D5ED9147E4856EB45258F821 -- C:\Windows\Prefetch\IEXPLORE.EXE-A033F7A0.pf

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.ADML >
[2009/07/13 22:25:22 | 000,008,013 | ---- | M] () MD5=CED0EAD8D152B3D0F114698DE2316C5E -- C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\en-US\WinLogon.adml
[2009/07/13 22:25:22 | 000,008,013 | ---- | M] () MD5=CED0EAD8D152B3D0F114698DE2316C5E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon-adm.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_f0f9032ef6930070\WinLogon.adml

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.ADMX >
[2009/06/10 17:04:41 | 000,005,237 | ---- | M] () MD5=89D8F50E186A16C2CED3CF36DBBC0B2C -- C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\WinLogon.admx
[2009/06/10 17:04:41 | 000,005,237 | ---- | M] () MD5=89D8F50E186A16C2CED3CF36DBBC0B2C -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon-adm_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_d7024e6992f3424d\WinLogon.admx

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.EXE >
[2010/11/20 09:25:30 | 000,390,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1151B1BAA6F350B1DB6598E0FEA7C457 -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache64\winlogon.exe
[2010/11/20 09:25:30 | 000,390,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1151B1BAA6F350B1DB6598E0FEA7C457 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\winlogon.exe
[2010/11/20 09:25:30 | 000,390,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1151B1BAA6F350B1DB6598E0FEA7C457 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_cde90685eb910636\winlogon.exe
[2009/07/13 21:39:52 | 000,389,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=132328DF455B0028F13BF0ABEE51A63A -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_cbb7f2bdeea2829c\winlogon.exe
[2009/10/28 03:01:57 | 000,389,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93D41A4D4B0D91C072D11DD8AF266DE -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20560_none_cc522fd507b468f8\winlogon.exe
[2009/10/28 02:24:40 | 000,389,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=DA3E2A6FA9660CC75B471530CE88453A -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16447_none_cbe534e7ee8042ad\winlogon.exe

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.EXE.MUI >
[2010/11/20 09:00:25 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=34C7D2E30868EDAFB191341D963ABA5F -- C:\Windows\SysNative\en-US\winlogon.exe.mui
[2010/11/20 09:00:25 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=34C7D2E30868EDAFB191341D963ABA5F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_en-us_291e96fa1ab5fc7b\winlogon.exe.mui
[2009/07/13 22:29:52 | 000,022,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=56D03B64B8C483C1D12A8E4577B3B332 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_26ed83321dc778e1\winlogon.exe.mui

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.MFL >
[2009/07/13 22:27:22 | 000,001,080 | ---- | M] () MD5=2783ED50691284F7EAE6BE9729337E1A -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\en-US\winlogon.mfl
[2009/07/13 22:27:22 | 000,001,080 | ---- | M] () MD5=2783ED50691284F7EAE6BE9729337E1A -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon-mof.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_84afd4fd38ffd276\winlogon.mfl

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.MOF >
[2009/07/13 16:30:01 | 000,003,192 | ---- | M] () MD5=DF722B96F32A61783BC310FACF10240B -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\winlogon.mof
[2009/07/13 16:30:01 | 000,003,192 | ---- | M] () MD5=DF722B96F32A61783BC310FACF10240B -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon-mof_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_dc2dbb778f98e40f\winlogon.mof

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 148 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\Temp:CB0AACC9
< End of report >

Attachments

AJHawk

OTL Extras logfile created on: 11/5/2011 8:07:59 PM - Run 1
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.68 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.59 Gb Available Physical Memory | 70.48% Memory free
7.36 Gb Paging File | 6.10 Gb Available in Paging File | 83.00% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 285.99 Gb Total Space | 180.69 Gb Free Space | 63.18% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 1.97 Gb Total Space | 1.72 Gb Free Space | 87.54% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.url[@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rundll32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [print] -- rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01 [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

========== Firewall Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe" = C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe:*:Enabled:Spybot-S&D 2 Tray Icon -- (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe" = C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe:*:Enabled:Spybot-S&D 2 Scanner Service -- (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe" = C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe:*:Enabled:Spybot-S&D 2 Updater -- (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe" = C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe:*:Enabled:Spybot-S&D 2 Background update service -- (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe" = C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe:*:Enabled:Spybot-S&D 2 Tray Icon -- (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe" = C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe:*:Enabled:Spybot-S&D 2 Scanner Service -- (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe" = C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe:*:Enabled:Spybot-S&D 2 Updater -- (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe" = C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe:*:Enabled:Spybot-S&D 2 Background update service -- (Safer-Networking Ltd.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{1B8ABA62-74F0-47ED-B18C-A43128E591B8}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
"{20F2AD58-CE1D-4994-9945-B1B3F2600254}" = Nitro PDF Reader
"{439760BC-7737-4386-9B1D-A90A3E8A22EA}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{5EB6F3CB-46F4-451F-A028-7F6D8D35D7D0}" = Windows Live Language Selector
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{9068B2BE-D93A-4C0A-861C-5E35E2C0E09E}" = Intel® Matrix Storage Manager
"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{997C9EC4-B53D-479D-81B7-0AEC8D174BA1}" = iTunes
"{CA0D2F09-F811-48D4-843E-C87696C6A9D9}" = Bonjour
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware
"{DA54F80E-261C-41A2-A855-549A144F2F59}" = Windows Live MIME IFilter
"{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"CNXT_MODEM_HDA_HSF" = HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Synaptics Pointing Device Driver

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}" = Windows Live Installer
"{19BA08F7-C728-469C-8A35-BFBD3633BE08}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{1F6AB0E7-8CDD-4B93-8A23-AA9EB2FEFCE4}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}" = Windows Live SOXE Definitions
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216021FF}" = Java(TM) 6 Update 29
"{287ECFA4-719A-2143-A09B-D6A12DE54E40}" = Acrobat.com
"{2BF2E31F-B8BB-40A7-B650-98D28E0F7D47}" = CyberLink PowerDVD 8
"{3336F667-9049-4D46-98B6-4C743EEBC5B1}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{34F4D9A4-42C2-4348-BEF4-E553C84549E7}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{3DB0448D-AD82-4923-B305-D001E521A964}" = Gateway Power Management
"{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = CyberLink Power2Go
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{4CBABDFD-49F8-47FD-BE7D-ECDE7270525A}" = Windows Live PIMT Platform
"{5335DADB-34BA-4AE8-A519-648D78498846}" = Skype&#8482; 5.3
"{5EE7D259-D137-4438-9A5F-42F432EC0421}" = VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.4053
"{65153EA5-8B6E-43B6-857B-C6E4FC25798A}" = Intel(R) Management Engine Components
"{67E03279-F703-408F-B4BF-46B5FC8D70CD}" = Microsoft Works
"{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}" = Windows Live SOXE
"{6A05FEDF-662E-46BF-8A25-010E3F1C9C69}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{6A3F9D74-BB80-4451-8CA1-4B3A857F1359}" = Apple Application Support
"{6BA13EFC-E8D0-4D37-AF04-42796CF0E8F5}" = BlackBerry Device Software Updater
"{6D9021DC-CF1B-4148-8C80-6D8E8A8A33EB}" = Video Web Camera
"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{72B776E5-4530-4C4B-9453-751DF87D9D93}" = Backup Manager Basic
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{7F811A54-5A09-4579-90E1-C93498E230D9}" = Gateway Recovery Management
"{80956555-A512-4190-9CAD-B000C36D6B6B}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{84A78614-0E4B-4A4E-BA8C-2B0A05A08E4E}" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0.1
"{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}" = Windows Live Sync
"{86CE85E6-DBAC-3FFD-B977-E4B79F83C909}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}" = MSVCRT
"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{E64BA721-2310-4B55-BE5A-2925F9706192}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{92EA4134-10D1-418A-91E1-5A0453131A38}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
"{96AE7E41-E34E-47D0-AC07-1091A8127911}" = Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader
"{980A182F-E0A2-4A40-94C1-AE0C1235902E}" = Pando Media Booster
"{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
"{9D56775A-93F3-44A3-8092-840E3826DE30}" = Windows Live Mail
"{a0fe116e-9a8a-466f-aee0-625cb7c207e3}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - KB2467175
"{A1BC9F13-59FE-43E4-8498-DF5A721196C5}" = BlackBerry USB Drivers
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A726AE06-AAA3-43D1-87E3-70F510314F04}" = Windows Live Writer
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{AAAFC670-569B-4A2F-82B4-42945E0DE3EF}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AAF4238F-7C29-451D-9925-C753271A5728}" = Microsoft Visual C++ Run Time Lib Setup
"{AAF454FC-82CA-4F29-AB31-6A109485E76E}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-FFFF-7B44-A91000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.4.6 MUI
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A99D31DE7}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
"{B6CF2967-C81E-40C0-9815-C05774FEF120}" = Skype Toolbars
"{C6579A65-9CAE-4B31-8B6B-3306E0630A66}" = Apple Software Update
"{C66824E4-CBB3-4851-BB3F-E8CFD6350923}" = Windows Live Mail
"{C9E14402-3631-4182-B377-6B0DFB1C0339}" = QuickTime
"{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}" = Windows Live UX Platform
"{D0B44725-3666-492D-BEF6-587A14BD9BD9}" = MSVCRT_amd64
"{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{DDC8BDEE-DCAC-404D-8257-3E8D4B782467}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}" = D3DX10
"{E503B4BF-F7BB-3D5F-8BC8-F694B1CFF942}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022.218
"{E50AE784-FABE-46DA-A1F8-7B6B56DCB22E}" = Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant
"{EB4DF488-AAEF-406F-A341-CB2AAA315B90}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{EE171732-BEB4-4576-887D-CB62727F01CA}" = Gateway Updater
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}" = Intel(R) Processor Graphics
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F8A9085D-4C7A-41a9-8A77-C8998A96C421}" = Intel(R) Control Center
"{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6
"BlackBerry_Desktop" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0.1
"conduitEngine" = Conduit Engine
"DivX Setup.divx.com" = DivX Setup
"East-Tec Eraser 2009_is1" = East-Tec Eraser 2009 Version 9.5
"Freecorder Toolbar" = Freecorder Toolbar
"Gateway InfoCentre" = Gateway InfoCentre
"Gateway Registration" = Gateway Registration
"Gateway Screensaver" = Gateway ScreenSaver
"Gateway Welcome Center" = Welcome Center
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"Identity Card" = Identity Card
"InstallShield_{2BF2E31F-B8BB-40A7-B650-98D28E0F7D47}" = CyberLink PowerDVD 8
"InstallShield_{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = CyberLink Power2Go
"InstallShield_{72B776E5-4530-4C4B-9453-751DF87D9D93}" = Gateway MyBackup
"KLiteCodecPack_is1" = K-Lite Codec Pack 6.5.0 (Basic)
"LManager" = Launch Manager
"Logitech Vid" = Logitech Vid HD
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware version 1.51.2.1300
"PrimoPDF" = PrimoPDF -- brought to you by Nitro PDF Software
"SCRABBLE" = SCRABBLE
"SopCast" = SopCast 3.4.0
"StreamTorrent 1.0" = StreamTorrent 1.0
"Trojan Remover_is1" = Trojan Remover 6.8.2
"TVAnts 1.0" = TVAnts 1.0
"Veetle TV" = Veetle TV 0.9.18
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 1.1.4
"vShare" = vShare Plugin
"WildTangent gateway Master Uninstall" = Gateway Games
"WinGimp-2.0_is1" = GIMP 2.6.10
"WinLiveSuite" = Windows Live Essentials

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 11/4/2011 8:52:12 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab>
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying
against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file. .

Error - 11/4/2011 8:52:12 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab>
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying

Error - 11/4/2011 9:06:13 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

Error - 11/4/2011 9:06:13 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

Error - 11/4/2011 9:13:14 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 9.0.8112.16421,
time stamp: 0x4d76255d Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:
0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x003b8a27 Faulting process id:
0x408 Faulting application start time: 0x01cc9b5804f22ca9 Faulting application path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe Faulting module path: unknown
Id: 55871315-074b-11e1-a531-002622e4c7af

Error - 11/4/2011 9:14:07 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 9.0.8112.16421,
time stamp: 0x4d76255d Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:
0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x003b8a27 Faulting process id:
0x4a0 Faulting application start time: 0x01cc9b5829190f43 Faulting application path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe Faulting module path: unknown
Id: 7502f31a-074b-11e1-a531-002622e4c7af

Error - 11/5/2011 7:33:46 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

Error - 11/5/2011 7:33:46 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

[ Media Center Events ]
Error - 3/1/2011 9:04:57 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = 8:04:51 PM - Error connecting to the internet. 8:04:52 PM - Unable
to contact server..

[ System Events ]
Error - 3/14/2011 6:34:55 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The Bonjour Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done
this 1 time(s).

Error - 3/19/2011 10:12:30 AM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Disk | ID = 262155
Description = The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\DR1.

Error - 3/19/2011 10:12:31 AM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

Error - 3/19/2011 10:12:32 AM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

Error - 4/10/2011 6:11:58 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

Error - 4/10/2011 6:11:58 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

Error - 4/15/2011 12:39:31 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Disk | ID = 262155
Description = The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR2.

Error - 4/15/2011 12:39:31 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

Error - 4/15/2011 12:39:32 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

Error - 4/15/2011 12:39:32 PM | Computer Name = PA-Laptop | Source = Disk | ID = 262155

< End of report >

Hi AJHawk,

I see you ran some tools prior to posting here. I need to see what these tools did or didn't fix so I will need the logs from Combofix and TDSSKiller. You can find the combofix log at C:\combofix.txt

The TDSSK logs are
C:\TDSSKiller.2.6.15.0_04.11.2011_11.31.28_log.txt
C:\TDSSKiller.2.6.15.0_04.11.2011_22.38.34_log.txt

Please rerun OTL with the following settings, the log will be short. Also leave the iexplore process running.

Next

Please open OTL
  • Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, click the None button near the top (it may looked greyed out)
  • In the processes section change it to All
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open a notepad window, OTL.Txt. Please post this log.

Please post back with
  • combofix log
  • both TDSSK log
  • OTL log
Thanks

AJHawk

ComboFix 11-11-04.04 - PA 11/04/2011 22:50:48.1.4 - x64
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.3767.2221 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\users\PA\Desktop\Gotcha.exe
SP: Spybot - Search & Destroy *Disabled/Updated* {1EAF1D03-5480-F3B2-EB14-11F0F5EE2699}
SP: Windows Defender *Enabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
C:\Install.exe
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL0003.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL0150.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL0320.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL0425.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL0491.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL0741.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL0806.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL0871.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL1165.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL2007.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL2021.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL2026.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL2165.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL2777.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL2983.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL3482.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL3491.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL3883.tmp
c:\users\PA\Documents\~WRL3922.tmp
c:\windows\jestertb.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-10-05 to 2011-11-05 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-11-05 03:28 . 2011-11-05 03:28 69000 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{0C805399-B2A8-4777-9EB0-8C227E41B459}\offreg.dll
2011-11-05 03:23 . 2011-11-05 03:23 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2011-11-05 00:50 . 2011-11-05 00:50 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Java
2011-11-04 19:40 . 2011-11-05 00:28 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2011-11-04 19:39 . 2009-01-25 17:14 17272 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sdnclean64.exe
2011-11-04 19:39 . 2011-11-04 19:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
2011-11-04 14:24 . 2011-11-04 14:24 -------- d-----w- c:\users\PA\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2011-11-04 14:24 . 2011-11-04 14:24 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2011-11-04 14:24 . 2011-11-04 14:24 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2011-11-04 13:26 . 2011-11-04 13:26 -------- d-----w- c:\users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2011-11-04 13:26 . 2011-11-04 13:26 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2011-11-04 13:26 . 2011-11-04 13:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-11-04 12:35 . 2011-10-07 04:16 8570192 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{0C805399-B2A8-4777-9EB0-8C227E41B459}\mpengine.dll
2011-10-13 11:27 . 2011-09-06 03:03 3138048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2011-10-13 11:27 . 2011-08-17 05:26 613888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\psisdecd.dll
2011-10-13 11:27 . 2011-08-17 04:24 465408 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\psisdecd.dll
2011-10-13 11:27 . 2011-08-17 04:19 75776 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\psisrndr.ax
2011-10-13 11:27 . 2011-08-17 05:25 108032 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\psisrndr.ax
2011-10-13 11:27 . 2011-08-27 05:37 861696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleaut32.dll
2011-10-13 11:27 . 2011-08-27 05:37 331776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleacc.dll
2011-10-13 11:27 . 2011-08-27 04:26 571904 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\oleaut32.dll
2011-10-13 11:27 . 2011-08-27 04:26 233472 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\oleacc.dll
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-10-05 22:36 . 2011-05-16 14:43 414368 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-10-03 09:06 . 2010-09-03 19:47 472808 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\deployJava1.dll
2011-09-19 11:40 . 2011-09-19 11:40 178800 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\CmdLineExt_x64.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks]
"{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612}"= "c:\program files (x86)\Freecorder\tbFree.dll" [2010-10-18 3908192]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Wow6432Node\~\Browser Helper Objects\{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612}]
2010-10-18 17:26 3908192 ----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\Freecorder\tbFree.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Wow6432Node\~\Browser Helper Objects\{30F9B915-B755-4826-820B-08FBA6BD249D}]
2010-10-18 17:26 3908192 ----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\ConduitEngine\ConduitEngine.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
"{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612}"= "c:\program files (x86)\Freecorder\tbFree.dll" [2010-10-18 3908192]
"{30F9B915-B755-4826-820B-08FBA6BD249D}"= "c:\program files (x86)\ConduitEngine\ConduitEngine.dll" [2010-10-18 3908192]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612}]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{30f9b915-b755-4826-820b-08fba6bd249d}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"BackupManagerTray"="c:\program files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe" [2009-09-24 244480]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2011-09-07 37296]
"VideoWebCamera"="c:\program files (x86)\VideoWebCamera\VideoWebCamera.exe" [2009-07-28 1507448]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2011-03-30 937920]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2011-06-09 254696]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"= 5 (0x5)
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"= 3 (0x3)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa]
Security Packages REG_MULTI_SZ kerberos msv1_0 schannel wdigest tspkg pku2u livessp
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\!SASCORE]
@=""
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 138576]
R2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-06-22 135664]
R3 gupdatem;Google Update Service (gupdatem);c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-06-22 135664]
R3 NETw5s64;Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 5000 Series Adapter Driver for Windows 7 - 64 Bit;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETw5s64.sys [x]
R3 TsUsbFlt;TsUsbFlt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys [x]
R3 USBAAPL64;Apple Mobile USB Driver;c:\windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl64.sys [x]
R3 WatAdminSvc;Windows Activation Technologies Service;c:\windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [x]
R4 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE [2011-08-11 140672]
R4 NTI IScheduleSvc;NTI IScheduleSvc;c:\program files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\IScheduleSvc.exe [2009-09-24 62720]
R4 SDHookService;Spybot S&D 2 Live Protection Service;c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDHookSvc.exe [2011-10-05 130976]
R4 SDScannerService;Spybot-S&D 2 Scanner Service;c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe [2011-10-05 892336]
R4 SDUpdateService;Spybot-S&D 2 Updating Service;c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe [2011-10-05 955816]
R4 SDWSCService;Spybot-S&D 2 Security Center Service;c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe [2011-10-05 169624]
S1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV64.SYS [2011-07-22 14928]
S1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL64.SYS [2011-07-12 12368]
S1 SDHookDriver;Spybot-S&D 2 Hook Driver;c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDHookDrv64.sys [2011-10-05 48888]
S1 vwififlt;Virtual WiFi Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys [x]
S2 ePowerSvc;Acer ePower Service;c:\program files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerSvc.exe [2009-10-29 844320]
S2 Greg_Service;GRegService;c:\program files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\GregHSRW.exe [2009-08-28 1150496]
S2 HsfXAudioService;HsfXAudioService;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe [2009-07-14 27136]
S2 NitroReaderDriverReadSpool;NitroPDFReaderDriverCreatorReadSpool;c:\program files\Common Files\Nitro PDF\Reader\1.0\NitroPDFReaderDriverServicex64.exe [2011-01-14 341296]
S2 UNS;Intel(R) Management & Security Application User Notification Service;c:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe [2009-09-30 2320920]
S2 Updater Service;Updater Service;c:\program files\Gateway\Gateway Updater\UpdaterService.exe [2009-07-04 240160]
S3 CAXHWAZL;CAXHWAZL;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\CAXHWAZL.sys [x]
S3 HECIx64;Intel(R) Management Engine Interface;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys [x]
S3 Impcd;Impcd;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Impcd.sys [x]
S3 IntcDAud;Intel(R) Display Audio;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys [x]
S3 k57nd60a;Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet - NDIS 6.0;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\k57nd60a.sys [x]
S3 RSUSBSTOR;RtsUStor.Sys Realtek USB Card Reader;c:\windows\system32\Drivers\RtsUStor.sys [2009-09-02 225280]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-11-05 c:\windows\Tasks\Check for updates (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job
- c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe [2011-11-04 19:46]
2011-11-05 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-06-22 07:17]
2011-11-05 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-06-22 07:17]
--------- x86-64 -----------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IAAnotif"="c:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe" [2009-10-13 186904]
"Acer ePower Management"="c:\program files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerTray.exe" [2009-10-29 822816]
"RtHDVCpl"="c:\program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe" [2009-10-20 8306208]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2011-04-10 167256]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2011-04-10 391512]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2011-04-10 415064]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=0x0
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uLocal Page = c:\windows\system32\blank.htm
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
mStart Page = hxxp://homepage.gateway.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACGW&l=0409&m=nv79&r=27360610n035l03h4z1m5a4942y32n
mLocal Page = c:\windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
uSearchAssistant = hxxp://www.pagessyndication.com/google/iesearch.php
uCustomizeSearch = hxxp://www.internetscout.biz/google/?q={searchTerms}
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~2\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1
DPF: Garmin Communicator Plug-In - hxxps://static.garmincdn.com/gcp/ie/2.9.3.0/GarminAxControl.CAB
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
Notify-SDWinLogon - SDWinLogon.dll
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
WebBrowser-{1392B8D2-5C05-419F-A8F6-B9F15A596612} - (no file)
WebBrowser-{30F9B915-B755-4826-820B-08FBA6BD249D} - (no file)
HKLM-Run-SynTPEnh - c:\program files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
AddRemove-Adobe Shockwave Player - c:\windows\system32\Adobe\Shockwave 11\uninstaller.exe
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2382809426-400844927-285742271-1000\Software\SecuROM\!CAUTION! NEVER A OR CHANGE ANY KEY*]
"??"=hex:64,e8,cc,da,26,13,0d,9f,10,a3,04,27,9b,a8,cb,ce,e9,ff,00,a0,50,40,ce,
38,08,0d,e3,c2,89,6d,09,4d,6e,c1,a7,3d,bd,d4,3c,38,a1,a1,a7,d2,6e,91,b3,0f,\
"??"=hex:02,d2,08,a5,82,7d,c2,84,fe,fa,b9,99,15,fd,1c,64
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil11c_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil11c_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Shockwave Flash Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash11c.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\MiscStatus]
@="0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.10"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash11c.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Macromedia Flash Factory Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash11c.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory.1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash11c.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
@="IFlashBroker4"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\PCW\Security]
@Denied: (Full) (Everyone)
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Kodak\KODAK Share Button App\Listener.exe
Completion time: 2011-11-04 23:48:25 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-11-05 03:48
Pre-Run: 194,157,760,512 bytes free
Post-Run: 193,888,768,000 bytes free
- - End Of File - - F98B64B241981C3FA6DCEDEF84A38885

11:31:28.0618 4752 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.6.15.0 Nov 3 2011 17:15:49
11:31:28.0962 4752 ============================================================
11:31:28.0962 4752 Current date / time: 2011/11/04 11:31:28.0962
11:31:28.0962 4752 SystemInfo:
11:31:28.0962 4752
11:31:28.0962 4752 OS Version: 6.1.7601 ServicePack: 1.0
11:31:28.0963 4752 Product type: Workstation
11:31:28.0963 4752 ComputerName: PA-LAPTOP
11:31:28.0963 4752 UserName: PA
11:31:28.0963 4752 Windows directory: C:\Windows
11:31:28.0963 4752 System windows directory: C:\Windows
11:31:28.0963 4752 Running under WOW64
11:31:28.0963 4752 Processor architecture: Intel x64
11:31:28.0963 4752 Number of processors: 4
11:31:28.0963 4752 Page size: 0x1000
11:31:28.0963 4752 Boot type: Normal boot
11:31:28.0963 4752 ============================================================
11:31:30.0172 4752 Initialize success
11:32:35.0168 3792 ============================================================
11:32:35.0168 3792 Scan started
11:32:35.0168 3792 Mode: Manual;
11:32:35.0168 3792 ============================================================
11:32:35.0748 3792 1394ohci (a87d604aea360176311474c87a63bb88) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\1394ohci.sys
11:32:35.0758 3792 1394ohci - ok
11:32:35.0908 3792 ACPI (d81d9e70b8a6dd14d42d7b4efa65d5f2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ACPI.sys
11:32:35.0928 3792 ACPI - ok
11:32:36.0078 3792 AcpiPmi (99f8e788246d495ce3794d7e7821d2ca) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpipmi.sys
11:32:36.0078 3792 AcpiPmi - ok
11:32:36.0188 3792 adp94xx (2f6b34b83843f0c5118b63ac634f5bf4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adp94xx.sys
11:32:36.0198 3792 adp94xx - ok
11:32:36.0338 3792 adpahci (597f78224ee9224ea1a13d6350ced962) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpahci.sys
11:32:36.0348 3792 adpahci - ok
11:32:36.0468 3792 adpu320 (e109549c90f62fb570b9540c4b148e54) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpu320.sys
11:32:36.0468 3792 adpu320 - ok
11:32:36.0623 3792 AFD (d5b031c308a409a0a576bff4cf083d30) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
11:32:36.0623 3792 AFD - ok
11:32:36.0723 3792 agp440 (608c14dba7299d8cb6ed035a68a15799) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
11:32:36.0723 3792 agp440 - ok
11:32:36.0843 3792 aliide (5812713a477a3ad7363c7438ca2ee038) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys
11:32:36.0853 3792 aliide - ok
11:32:36.0963 3792 amdide (1ff8b4431c353ce385c875f194924c0c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdide.sys
11:32:36.0963 3792 amdide - ok
11:32:37.0063 3792 AmdK8 (7024f087cff1833a806193ef9d22cda9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdk8.sys
11:32:37.0063 3792 AmdK8 - ok
11:32:37.0153 3792 AmdPPM (1e56388b3fe0d031c44144eb8c4d6217) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdppm.sys
11:32:37.0153 3792 AmdPPM - ok
11:32:37.0263 3792 amdsata (6ec6d772eae38dc17c14aed9b178d24b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys
11:32:37.0263 3792 amdsata - ok
11:32:37.0433 3792 amdsbs (f67f933e79241ed32ff46a4f29b5120b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdsbs.sys
11:32:37.0433 3792 amdsbs - ok
11:32:37.0563 3792 amdxata (1142a21db581a84ea5597b03a26ebaa0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
11:32:37.0563 3792 amdxata - ok
11:32:37.0683 3792 AppID (89a69c3f2f319b43379399547526d952) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\appid.sys
11:32:37.0683 3792 AppID - ok
11:32:37.0813 3792 arc (c484f8ceb1717c540242531db7845c4e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arc.sys
11:32:37.0813 3792 arc - ok
11:32:37.0913 3792 arcsas (019af6924aefe7839f61c830227fe79c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arcsas.sys
11:32:37.0933 3792 arcsas - ok
11:32:38.0023 3792 aswFsBlk (f1dbe3d02ffcdee5246f29b0ecebe6e0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
11:32:38.0033 3792 aswFsBlk - ok
11:32:38.0143 3792 aswMonFlt (f3e75dd1bcc358fb4629357ad09e7c84) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys
11:32:38.0153 3792 aswMonFlt - ok
11:32:38.0223 3792 aswRdr (fccbdc045dc12afd1508205117e7ed11) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
11:32:38.0233 3792 aswRdr - ok
11:32:38.0343 3792 aswSnx (5824dca602a0a30e866bc2ac98c6d970) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys
11:32:38.0373 3792 aswSnx - ok
11:32:38.0473 3792 aswSP (af07b4bef920f90205148f3a05e2974c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
11:32:38.0483 3792 aswSP - ok
11:32:38.0603 3792 aswTdi (a3eca5af3b4823a523c285a8df0f9e4f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
11:32:38.0603 3792 aswTdi - ok
11:32:38.0733 3792 AsyncMac (769765ce2cc62867468cea93969b2242) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
11:32:38.0733 3792 AsyncMac - ok
11:32:38.0833 3792 atapi (02062c0b390b7729edc9e69c680a6f3c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
11:32:38.0833 3792 atapi - ok
11:32:38.0963 3792 athr (0acc06fcf46f64ed4f11e57ee461c1f4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
11:32:39.0013 3792 athr - ok
11:32:39.0143 3792 b06bdrv (3e5b191307609f7514148c6832bb0842) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bxvbda.sys
11:32:39.0143 3792 b06bdrv - ok
11:32:39.0253 3792 b57nd60a (b5ace6968304a3900eeb1ebfd9622df2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60a.sys
11:32:39.0253 3792 b57nd60a - ok
11:32:39.0353 3792 Beep (16a47ce2decc9b099349a5f840654746) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
11:32:39.0353 3792 Beep - ok
11:32:39.0453 3792 blbdrive (61583ee3c3a17003c4acd0475646b4d3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\blbdrive.sys
11:32:39.0463 3792 blbdrive - ok
11:32:39.0633 3792 bowser (6c02a83164f5cc0a262f4199f0871cf5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
11:32:39.0633 3792 bowser - ok
11:32:39.0733 3792 BrFiltLo (f09eee9edc320b5e1501f749fde686c8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltLo.sys
11:32:39.0733 3792 BrFiltLo - ok
11:32:39.0803 3792 BrFiltUp (b114d3098e9bdb8bea8b053685831be6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltUp.sys
11:32:39.0803 3792 BrFiltUp - ok
11:32:39.0923 3792 Brserid (43bea8d483bf1870f018e2d02e06a5bd) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Brserid.sys
11:32:39.0933 3792 Brserid - ok
11:32:40.0033 3792 BrSerWdm (a6eca2151b08a09caceca35c07f05b42) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrSerWdm.sys
11:32:40.0033 3792 BrSerWdm - ok
11:32:40.0123 3792 BrUsbMdm (b79968002c277e869cf38bd22cd61524) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbMdm.sys
11:32:40.0123 3792 BrUsbMdm - ok
11:32:40.0203 3792 BrUsbSer (a87528880231c54e75ea7a44943b38bf) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys
11:32:40.0203 3792 BrUsbSer - ok
11:32:40.0303 3792 BTHMODEM (9da669f11d1f894ab4eb69bf546a42e8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthmodem.sys
11:32:40.0303 3792 BTHMODEM - ok
11:32:40.0413 3792 CAXHWAZL (d1787e11c6a0078ddeaf8cf3ee2ab293) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CAXHWAZL.sys
11:32:40.0413 3792 CAXHWAZL - ok
11:32:40.0503 3792 cdfs (b8bd2bb284668c84865658c77574381a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
11:32:40.0503 3792 cdfs - ok
11:32:40.0623 3792 cdrom (f036ce71586e93d94dab220d7bdf4416) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys
11:32:40.0633 3792 cdrom - ok
11:32:40.0733 3792 circlass (d7cd5c4e1b71fa62050515314cfb52cf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\circlass.sys
11:32:40.0733 3792 circlass - ok
11:32:40.0813 3792 CLFS (fe1ec06f2253f691fe36217c592a0206) C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.sys
11:32:40.0813 3792 CLFS - ok
11:32:40.0963 3792 CmBatt (0840155d0bddf1190f84a663c284bd33) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
11:32:40.0963 3792 CmBatt - ok
11:32:41.0123 3792 cmdide (e19d3f095812725d88f9001985b94edd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys
11:32:41.0123 3792 cmdide - ok
11:32:41.0223 3792 CNG (d5fea92400f12412b3922087c09da6a5) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
11:32:41.0233 3792 CNG - ok
11:32:41.0313 3792 Compbatt (102de219c3f61415f964c88e9085ad14) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
11:32:41.0313 3792 Compbatt - ok
11:32:41.0423 3792 CompositeBus (03edb043586cceba243d689bdda370a8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys
11:32:41.0423 3792 CompositeBus - ok
11:32:41.0523 3792 crcdisk (1c827878a998c18847245fe1f34ee597) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\crcdisk.sys
11:32:41.0523 3792 crcdisk - ok
11:32:41.0643 3792 CSC (54da3dfd29ed9f1619b6f53f3ce55e49) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\csc.sys
11:32:41.0663 3792 CSC - ok
11:32:41.0803 3792 DfsC (9bb2ef44eaa163b29c4a4587887a0fe4) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
11:32:41.0803 3792 DfsC - ok
11:32:41.0943 3792 discache (13096b05847ec78f0977f2c0f79e9ab3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\discache.sys
11:32:41.0943 3792 discache - ok
11:32:42.0083 3792 Disk (9819eee8b5ea3784ec4af3b137a5244c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
11:32:42.0083 3792 Disk - ok
11:32:42.0103 3792 DKbFltr - ok
11:32:42.0233 3792 drmkaud (9b19f34400d24df84c858a421c205754) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
11:32:42.0233 3792 drmkaud - ok
11:32:42.0353 3792 DXGKrnl (f5bee30450e18e6b83a5012c100616fd) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
11:32:42.0373 3792 DXGKrnl - ok
11:32:42.0553 3792 ebdrv (dc5d737f51be844d8c82c695eb17372f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\evbda.sys
11:32:42.0643 3792 ebdrv - ok
11:32:42.0773 3792 elxstor (0e5da5369a0fcaea12456dd852545184) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\elxstor.sys
11:32:42.0793 3792 elxstor - ok
11:32:42.0893 3792 ErrDev (34a3c54752046e79a126e15c51db409b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\errdev.sys
11:32:42.0893 3792 ErrDev - ok
11:32:42.0993 3792 exfat (a510c654ec00c1e9bdd91eeb3a59823b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
11:32:42.0993 3792 exfat - ok
11:32:43.0113 3792 fastfat (0adc83218b66a6db380c330836f3e36d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
11:32:43.0113 3792 fastfat - ok
11:32:43.0243 3792 fdc (d765d19cd8ef61f650c384f62fac00ab) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
11:32:43.0243 3792 fdc - ok
11:32:43.0343 3792 FileInfo (655661be46b5f5f3fd454e2c3095b930) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
11:32:43.0343 3792 FileInfo - ok
11:32:43.0413 3792 Filetrace (5f671ab5bc87eea04ec38a6cd5962a47) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
11:32:43.0413 3792 Filetrace - ok
11:32:43.0513 3792 flpydisk (c172a0f53008eaeb8ea33fe10e177af5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
11:32:43.0513 3792 flpydisk - ok
11:32:43.0663 3792 FltMgr (da6b67270fd9db3697b20fce94950741) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
11:32:43.0663 3792 FltMgr - ok
11:32:43.0753 3792 FsDepends (d43703496149971890703b4b1b723eac) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\FsDepends.sys
11:32:43.0753 3792 FsDepends - ok
11:32:43.0833 3792 Fs_Rec (e95ef8547de20cf0603557c0cf7a9462) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
11:32:43.0833 3792 Fs_Rec - ok
11:32:43.0953 3792 fvevol (1f7b25b858fa27015169fe95e54108ed) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
11:32:43.0953 3792 fvevol - ok
11:32:44.0043 3792 gagp30kx (8c778d335c9d272cfd3298ab02abe3b6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\gagp30kx.sys
11:32:44.0053 3792 gagp30kx - ok
11:32:44.0173 3792 GEARAspiWDM (e403aacf8c7bb11375122d2464560311) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
11:32:44.0173 3792 GEARAspiWDM - ok
11:32:44.0343 3792 hcw85cir (f2523ef6460fc42405b12248338ab2f0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys
11:32:44.0353 3792 hcw85cir - ok
11:32:44.0453 3792 HdAudAddService (975761c778e33cd22498059b91e7373a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys
11:32:44.0463 3792 HdAudAddService - ok
11:32:44.0623 3792 HDAudBus (97bfed39b6b79eb12cddbfeed51f56bb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HDAudBus.sys
11:32:44.0633 3792 HDAudBus - ok
11:32:44.0723 3792 HECIx64 (b6ac71aaa2b10848f57fc49d55a651af) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys
11:32:44.0723 3792 HECIx64 - ok
11:32:44.0823 3792 HidBatt (78e86380454a7b10a5eb255dc44a355f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HidBatt.sys
11:32:44.0823 3792 HidBatt - ok
11:32:44.0913 3792 HidBth (7fd2a313f7afe5c4dab14798c48dd104) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidbth.sys
11:32:44.0913 3792 HidBth - ok
11:32:45.0003 3792 HidIr (0a77d29f311b88cfae3b13f9c1a73825) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidir.sys
11:32:45.0003 3792 HidIr - ok
11:32:45.0143 3792 HidUsb (9592090a7e2b61cd582b612b6df70536) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
11:32:45.0143 3792 HidUsb - ok
11:32:45.0263 3792 HpSAMD (39d2abcd392f3d8a6dce7b60ae7b8efc) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HpSAMD.sys
11:32:45.0273 3792 HpSAMD - ok
11:32:45.0384 3792 HSF_DPV (26c5d00321937e49b6bc91029947d094) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CAX_DPV.sys
11:32:45.0424 3792 HSF_DPV - ok
11:32:45.0554 3792 HTTP (0ea7de1acb728dd5a369fd742d6eee28) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
11:32:45.0554 3792 HTTP - ok
11:32:45.0644 3792 hwpolicy (a5462bd6884960c9dc85ed49d34ff392) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
11:32:45.0654 3792 hwpolicy - ok
11:32:45.0784 3792 i8042prt (fa55c73d4affa7ee23ac4be53b4592d3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys
11:32:45.0784 3792 i8042prt - ok
11:32:45.0944 3792 iaStor (be7d72fcf442c26975942007e0831241) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys
11:32:45.0944 3792 iaStor - ok
11:32:46.0064 3792 iaStorV (3df4395a7cf8b7a72a5f4606366b8c2d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaStorV.sys
11:32:46.0074 3792 iaStorV - ok
11:32:46.0444 3792 igfx (174bcac474de13b2650e444cf124828e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
11:32:46.0724 3792 igfx - ok
11:32:46.0824 3792 iirsp (5c18831c61933628f5bb0ea2675b9d21) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iirsp.sys
11:32:46.0834 3792 iirsp - ok
11:32:46.0924 3792 Impcd (dd587a55390ed2295bce6d36ad567da9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Impcd.sys
11:32:46.0924 3792 Impcd - ok
11:32:47.0054 3792 IntcAzAudAddService (492cd3a94913d753b4591cd9e29ec843) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
11:32:47.0104 3792 IntcAzAudAddService - ok
11:32:47.0224 3792 IntcDAud (fc727061c0f47c8059e88e05d5c8e381) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys
11:32:47.0234 3792 IntcDAud - ok
11:32:47.0384 3792 intelide (f00f20e70c6ec3aa366910083a0518aa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelide.sys
11:32:47.0384 3792 intelide - ok
11:32:47.0454 3792 intelppm (ada036632c664caa754079041cf1f8c1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
11:32:47.0454 3792 intelppm - ok
11:32:47.0594 3792 IpFilterDriver (c9f0e1bd74365a8771590e9008d22ab6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
11:32:47.0594 3792 IpFilterDriver - ok
11:32:47.0694 3792 IPMIDRV (0fc1aea580957aa8817b8f305d18ca3a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\IPMIDrv.sys
11:32:47.0694 3792 IPMIDRV - ok
11:32:47.0754 3792 IPNAT (af9b39a7e7b6caa203b3862582e9f2d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys
11:32:47.0754 3792 IPNAT - ok
11:32:47.0884 3792 IRENUM (3abf5e7213eb28966d55d58b515d5ce9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
11:32:47.0884 3792 IRENUM - ok
11:32:47.0996 3792 isapnp (2f7b28dc3e1183e5eb418df55c204f38) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys
11:32:48.0006 3792 isapnp - ok
11:32:48.0076 3792 iScsiPrt (d931d7309deb2317035b07c9f9e6b0bd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msiscsi.sys
11:32:48.0086 3792 iScsiPrt - ok
11:32:48.0186 3792 k57nd60a (d85f3f18e44f7447b5f1ba5c85baeb7c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\k57nd60a.sys
11:32:48.0186 3792 k57nd60a - ok
11:32:48.0296 3792 kbdclass (bc02336f1cba7dcc7d1213bb588a68a5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
11:32:48.0296 3792 kbdclass - ok
11:32:48.0426 3792 kbdhid (0705eff5b42a9db58548eec3b26bb484) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys
11:32:48.0426 3792 kbdhid - ok
11:32:48.0536 3792 KSecDD (ccd53b5bd33ce0c889e830d839c8b66e) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
11:32:48.0536 3792 KSecDD - ok
11:32:48.0606 3792 KSecPkg (9ff918a261752c12639e8ad4208d2c2f) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
11:32:48.0606 3792 KSecPkg - ok
11:32:48.0726 3792 ksthunk (6869281e78cb31a43e969f06b57347c4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
11:32:48.0726 3792 ksthunk - ok
11:32:48.0876 3792 lltdio (1538831cf8ad2979a04c423779465827) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
11:32:48.0876 3792 lltdio - ok
11:32:49.0066 3792 LSI_FC (1a93e54eb0ece102495a51266dcdb6a6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_fc.sys
11:32:49.0066 3792 LSI_FC - ok
11:32:49.0156 3792 LSI_SAS (1047184a9fdc8bdbff857175875ee810) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas.sys
11:32:49.0156 3792 LSI_SAS - ok
11:32:49.0236 3792 LSI_SAS2 (30f5c0de1ee8b5bc9306c1f0e4a75f93) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas2.sys
11:32:49.0246 3792 LSI_SAS2 - ok
11:32:49.0336 3792 LSI_SCSI (0504eacaff0d3c8aed161c4b0d369d4a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_scsi.sys
11:32:49.0336 3792 LSI_SCSI - ok
11:32:49.0446 3792 luafv (43d0f98e1d56ccddb0d5254cff7b356e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
11:32:49.0446 3792 luafv - ok
11:32:49.0536 3792 mdmxsdk (e4f44ec214b3e381e1fc844a02926666) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys
11:32:49.0536 3792 mdmxsdk - ok
11:32:49.0586 3792 megasas (a55805f747c6edb6a9080d7c633bd0f4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\megasas.sys
11:32:49.0586 3792 megasas - ok
11:32:49.0666 3792 MegaSR (baf74ce0072480c3b6b7c13b2a94d6b3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MegaSR.sys
11:32:49.0666 3792 MegaSR - ok
11:32:49.0766 3792 Modem (800ba92f7010378b09f9ed9270f07137) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
11:32:49.0766 3792 Modem - ok
11:32:49.0856 3792 monitor (b03d591dc7da45ece20b3b467e6aadaa) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
11:32:49.0856 3792 monitor - ok
11:32:49.0986 3792 mouclass (7d27ea49f3c1f687d357e77a470aea99) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
11:32:49.0986 3792 mouclass - ok
11:32:50.0146 3792 mouhid (d3bf052c40b0c4166d9fd86a4288c1e6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
11:32:50.0146 3792 mouhid - ok
11:32:50.0236 3792 mountmgr (32e7a3d591d671a6df2db515a5cbe0fa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
11:32:50.0236 3792 mountmgr - ok
11:32:50.0306 3792 mpio (a44b420d30bd56e145d6a2bc8768ec58) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpio.sys
11:32:50.0306 3792 mpio - ok
11:32:50.0366 3792 mpsdrv (6c38c9e45ae0ea2fa5e551f2ed5e978f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
11:32:50.0376 3792 mpsdrv - ok
11:32:50.0476 3792 MRxDAV (dc722758b8261e1abafd31a3c0a66380) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
11:32:50.0476 3792 MRxDAV - ok
11:32:50.0576 3792 mrxsmb (a5d9106a73dc88564c825d317cac68ac) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
11:32:50.0576 3792 mrxsmb - ok
11:32:50.0656 3792 mrxsmb10 (d711b3c1d5f42c0c2415687be09fc163) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
11:32:50.0656 3792 mrxsmb10 - ok
11:32:50.0736 3792 mrxsmb20 (9423e9d355c8d303e76b8cfbd8a5c30c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
11:32:50.0736 3792 mrxsmb20 - ok
11:32:50.0826 3792 msahci (c25f0bafa182cbca2dd3c851c2e75796) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msahci.sys
11:32:50.0836 3792 msahci - ok
11:32:50.0906 3792 msdsm (db801a638d011b9633829eb6f663c900) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msdsm.sys
11:32:50.0906 3792 msdsm - ok
11:32:51.0026 3792 Msfs (aa3fb40e17ce1388fa1bedab50ea8f96) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
11:32:51.0036 3792 Msfs - ok
11:32:51.0156 3792 mshidkmdf (f9d215a46a8b9753f61767fa72a20326) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys
11:32:51.0156 3792 mshidkmdf - ok
11:32:51.0246 3792 msisadrv (d916874bbd4f8b07bfb7fa9b3ccae29d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
11:32:51.0246 3792 msisadrv - ok
11:32:51.0346 3792 MSKSSRV (49ccf2c4fea34ffad8b1b59d49439366) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
11:32:51.0346 3792 MSKSSRV - ok
11:32:51.0457 3792 MSPCLOCK (bdd71ace35a232104ddd349ee70e1ab3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
11:32:51.0457 3792 MSPCLOCK - ok
11:32:51.0527 3792 MSPQM (4ed981241db27c3383d72092b618a1d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
11:32:51.0527 3792 MSPQM - ok
11:32:51.0627 3792 MsRPC (759a9eeb0fa9ed79da1fb7d4ef78866d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
11:32:51.0627 3792 MsRPC - ok
11:32:51.0727 3792 mssmbios (0eed230e37515a0eaee3c2e1bc97b288) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
11:32:51.0727 3792 mssmbios - ok
11:32:51.0807 3792 MSTEE (2e66f9ecb30b4221a318c92ac2250779) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
11:32:51.0807 3792 MSTEE - ok
11:32:51.0887 3792 MTConfig (7ea404308934e675bffde8edf0757bcd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MTConfig.sys
11:32:51.0887 3792 MTConfig - ok
11:32:52.0012 3792 Mup (f9a18612fd3526fe473c1bda678d61c8) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
11:32:52.0014 3792 Mup - ok
11:32:52.0112 3792 NativeWifiP (1ea3749c4114db3e3161156ffffa6b33) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
11:32:52.0117 3792 NativeWifiP - ok
11:32:52.0232 3792 NDIS (79b47fd40d9a817e932f9d26fac0a81c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
11:32:52.0252 3792 NDIS - ok
11:32:52.0354 3792 NdisCap (9f9a1f53aad7da4d6fef5bb73ab811ac) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiscap.sys
11:32:52.0357 3792 NdisCap - ok
11:32:52.0457 3792 NdisTapi (30639c932d9fef22b31268fe25a1b6e5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
11:32:52.0459 3792 NdisTapi - ok
11:32:52.0589 3792 Ndisuio (136185f9fb2cc61e573e676aa5402356) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
11:32:52.0592 3792 Ndisuio - ok
11:32:52.0697 3792 NdisWan (53f7305169863f0a2bddc49e116c2e11) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
11:32:52.0699 3792 NdisWan - ok
11:32:52.0794 3792 NDProxy (015c0d8e0e0421b4cfd48cffe2825879) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
11:32:52.0797 3792 NDProxy - ok
11:32:52.0888 3792 NetBIOS (86743d9f5d2b1048062b14b1d84501c4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
11:32:52.0890 3792 NetBIOS - ok
11:32:53.0034 3792 NetBT (09594d1089c523423b32a4229263f068) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
11:32:53.0036 3792 NetBT - ok
11:32:53.0332 3792 NETw5s64 (4d85a450edef10c38882182753a49aae) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETw5s64.sys
11:32:53.0492 3792 NETw5s64 - ok
11:32:53.0644 3792 nfrd960 (77889813be4d166cdab78ddba990da92) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nfrd960.sys
11:32:53.0647 3792 nfrd960 - ok
11:32:53.0752 3792 Npfs (1e4c4ab5c9b8dd13179bbdc75a2a01f7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
11:32:53.0754 3792 Npfs - ok
11:32:53.0839 3792 nsiproxy (e7f5ae18af4168178a642a9247c63001) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
11:32:53.0842 3792 nsiproxy - ok
11:32:53.0996 3792 Ntfs (05d78aa5cb5f3f5c31160bdb955d0b7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
11:32:54.0131 3792 Ntfs - ok
11:32:54.0236 3792 NTIDrvr (64ddd0dee976302f4bd93e5efcc2f013) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NTIDrvr.sys
11:32:54.0239 3792 NTIDrvr - ok
11:32:54.0321 3792 Null (9899284589f75fa8724ff3d16aed75c1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
11:32:54.0321 3792 Null - ok
11:32:54.0416 3792 nvraid (5d9fd91f3d38dc9da01e3cb5fa89cd48) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
11:32:54.0421 3792 nvraid - ok
11:32:54.0546 3792 nvstor (f7cd50fe7139f07e77da8ac8033d1832) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
11:32:54.0546 3792 nvstor - ok
11:32:54.0676 3792 nv_agp (270d7cd42d6e3979f6dd0146650f0e05) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys
11:32:54.0679 3792 nv_agp - ok
11:32:54.0771 3792 ohci1394 (3589478e4b22ce21b41fa1bfc0b8b8a0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ohci1394.sys
11:32:54.0781 3792 ohci1394 - ok
11:32:54.0881 3792 Parport (0086431c29c35be1dbc43f52cc273887) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
11:32:54.0881 3792 Parport - ok
11:32:54.0981 3792 partmgr (871eadac56b0a4c6512bbe32753ccf79) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
11:32:54.0986 3792 partmgr - ok
11:32:55.0086 3792 pci (94575c0571d1462a0f70bde6bd6ee6b3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys
11:32:55.0086 3792 pci - ok
11:32:55.0176 3792 pciide (b5b8b5ef2e5cb34df8dcf8831e3534fa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
11:32:55.0176 3792 pciide - ok
11:32:55.0276 3792 pcmcia (b2e81d4e87ce48589f98cb8c05b01f2f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys
11:32:55.0286 3792 pcmcia - ok
11:32:55.0366 3792 pcw (d6b9c2e1a11a3a4b26a182ffef18f603) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcw.sys
11:32:55.0366 3792 pcw - ok
11:32:55.0446 3792 PEAUTH (68769c3356b3be5d1c732c97b9a80d6e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
11:32:55.0476 3792 PEAUTH - ok
11:32:55.0676 3792 PptpMiniport (f92a2c41117a11a00be01ca01a7fcde9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
11:32:55.0676 3792 PptpMiniport - ok
11:32:55.0776 3792 Processor (0d922e23c041efb1c3fac2a6f943c9bf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
11:32:55.0776 3792 Processor - ok
11:32:55.0946 3792 Psched (0557cf5a2556bd58e26384169d72438d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
11:32:55.0946 3792 Psched - ok
11:32:56.0068 3792 ql2300 (a53a15a11ebfd21077463ee2c7afeef0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql2300.sys
11:32:56.0098 3792 ql2300 - ok
11:32:56.0198 3792 ql40xx (4f6d12b51de1aaeff7dc58c4d75423c8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql40xx.sys
11:32:56.0198 3792 ql40xx - ok
11:32:56.0288 3792 QWAVEdrv (76707bb36430888d9ce9d705398adb6c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
11:32:56.0288 3792 QWAVEdrv - ok
11:32:56.0378 3792 RasAcd (5a0da8ad5762fa2d91678a8a01311704) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
11:32:56.0388 3792 RasAcd - ok
11:32:56.0468 3792 RasAgileVpn (7ecff9b22276b73f43a99a15a6094e90) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
11:32:56.0478 3792 RasAgileVpn - ok
11:32:56.0598 3792 Rasl2tp (471815800ae33e6f1c32fb1b97c490ca) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
11:32:56.0598 3792 Rasl2tp - ok
11:32:56.0708 3792 RasPppoe (855c9b1cd4756c5e9a2aa58a15f58c25) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
11:32:56.0708 3792 RasPppoe - ok
11:32:56.0829 3792 RasSstp (e8b1e447b008d07ff47d016c2b0eeecb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
11:32:56.0829 3792 RasSstp - ok
11:32:56.0989 3792 rdbss (77f665941019a1594d887a74f301fa2f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
11:32:56.0999 3792 rdbss - ok
11:32:57.0089 3792 rdpbus (302da2a0539f2cf54d7c6cc30c1f2d8d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdpbus.sys
11:32:57.0089 3792 rdpbus - ok
11:32:57.0179 3792 RDPCDD (cea6cc257fc9b7715f1c2b4849286d24) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
11:32:57.0179 3792 RDPCDD - ok
11:32:57.0269 3792 RDPDR (1b6163c503398b23ff8b939c67747683) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpdr.sys
11:32:57.0269 3792 RDPDR - ok
11:32:57.0369 3792 RDPENCDD (bb5971a4f00659529a5c44831af22365) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
11:32:57.0369 3792 RDPENCDD - ok
11:32:57.0459 3792 RDPREFMP (216f3fa57533d98e1f74ded70113177a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
11:32:57.0459 3792 RDPREFMP - ok
11:32:57.0549 3792 RDPWD (15b66c206b5cb095bab980553f38ed23) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
11:32:57.0549 3792 RDPWD - ok
11:32:57.0659 3792 rdyboost (34ed295fa0121c241bfef24764fc4520) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
11:32:57.0669 3792 rdyboost - ok
11:32:57.0779 3792 RimUsb (71700b4c5797da5412e9250e26894586) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RimUsb_AMD64.sys
11:32:57.0779 3792 RimUsb - ok
11:32:57.0954 3792 RimVSerPort (c903d49655b4aae46673f0aaa6be0f58) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RimSerial_AMD64.sys
11:32:57.0994 3792 RimVSerPort - ok
11:32:58.0154 3792 ROOTMODEM (388d3dd1a6457280f3badba9f3acd6b1) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RootMdm.sys
11:32:58.0154 3792 ROOTMODEM - ok
11:32:58.0294 3792 rspndr (ddc86e4f8e7456261e637e3552e804ff) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
11:32:58.0294 3792 rspndr - ok
11:32:58.0414 3792 RSUSBSTOR (db30aa4daa0d492fa5d7717d8181ffa1) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RtsUStor.sys
11:32:58.0414 3792 RSUSBSTOR - ok
11:32:58.0524 3792 RTHDMIAzAudService (7421a35c45484b95e83b5e9e107cefc2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RtHDMIVX.sys
11:32:58.0524 3792 RTHDMIAzAudService - ok
11:32:58.0664 3792 SASDIFSV (3289766038db2cb14d07dc84392138d5) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV64.SYS
11:32:58.0664 3792 SASDIFSV - ok
11:32:58.0834 3792 SASKUTIL (58a38e75f3316a83c23df6173d41f2b5) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL64.SYS
11:32:58.0834 3792 SASKUTIL - ok
11:32:58.0944 3792 sbp2port (ac03af3329579fffb455aa2daabbe22b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys
11:32:58.0944 3792 sbp2port - ok
11:32:59.0044 3792 scfilter (253f38d0d7074c02ff8deb9836c97d2b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\scfilter.sys
11:32:59.0044 3792 scfilter - ok
11:32:59.0214 3792 secdrv (3ea8a16169c26afbeb544e0e48421186) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
11:32:59.0214 3792 secdrv - ok
11:32:59.0364 3792 Serenum (cb624c0035412af0debec78c41f5ca1b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
11:32:59.0364 3792 Serenum - ok
11:32:59.0494 3792 Serial (c1d8e28b2c2adfaec4ba89e9fda69bd6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
11:32:59.0494 3792 Serial - ok
11:32:59.0594 3792 sermouse (1c545a7d0691cc4a027396535691c3e3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sermouse.sys
11:32:59.0594 3792 sermouse - ok
11:32:59.0714 3792 sffdisk (a554811bcd09279536440c964ae35bbf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys
11:32:59.0714 3792 sffdisk - ok
11:32:59.0814 3792 sffp_mmc (ff414f0baefeba59bc6c04b3db0b87bf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys
11:32:59.0814 3792 sffp_mmc - ok
11:32:59.0904 3792 sffp_sd (dd85b78243a19b59f0637dcf284da63c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys
11:32:59.0914 3792 sffp_sd - ok
11:33:00.0146 3792 sfloppy (a9d601643a1647211a1ee2ec4e433ff4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sfloppy.sys
11:33:00.0146 3792 sfloppy - ok
11:33:00.0266 3792 SiSRaid2 (843caf1e5fde1ffd5ff768f23a51e2e1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SiSRaid2.sys
11:33:00.0276 3792 SiSRaid2 - ok
11:33:00.0396 3792 SiSRaid4 (6a6c106d42e9ffff8b9fcb4f754f6da4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sisraid4.sys
11:33:00.0396 3792 SiSRaid4 - ok
11:33:00.0536 3792 Smb (548260a7b8654e024dc30bf8a7c5baa4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys
11:33:00.0536 3792 Smb - ok
11:33:00.0656 3792 spldr (b9e31e5cacdfe584f34f730a677803f9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
11:33:00.0656 3792 spldr - ok
11:33:00.0796 3792 srv (441fba48bff01fdb9d5969ebc1838f0b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
11:33:00.0796 3792 srv - ok
11:33:00.0926 3792 srv2 (b4adebbf5e3677cce9651e0f01f7cc28) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
11:33:00.0926 3792 srv2 - ok
11:33:01.0026 3792 srvnet (27e461f0be5bff5fc737328f749538c3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
11:33:01.0036 3792 srvnet - ok
11:33:01.0146 3792 stexstor (f3817967ed533d08327dc73bc4d5542a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\stexstor.sys
11:33:01.0146 3792 stexstor - ok
11:33:01.0286 3792 swenum (d01ec09b6711a5f8e7e6564a4d0fbc90) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\swenum.sys
11:33:01.0286 3792 swenum - ok
11:33:01.0396 3792 SynTP (ecb9097c86db32bf3940590e0e1792c3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
11:33:01.0396 3792 SynTP - ok
11:33:01.0596 3792 Tcpip (f0e98c00a09fdf791525829a1d14240f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
11:33:01.0646 3792 Tcpip - ok
11:33:01.0806 3792 TCPIP6 (f0e98c00a09fdf791525829a1d14240f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
11:33:01.0816 3792 TCPIP6 - ok
11:33:01.0926 3792 tcpipreg (df687e3d8836bfb04fcc0615bf15a519) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
11:33:01.0926 3792 tcpipreg - ok
11:33:02.0026 3792 TDPIPE (3371d21011695b16333a3934340c4e7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
11:33:02.0036 3792 TDPIPE - ok
11:33:02.0116 3792 TDTCP (e4245bda3190a582d55ed09e137401a9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
11:33:02.0116 3792 TDTCP - ok
11:33:02.0226 3792 tdx (ddad5a7ab24d8b65f8d724f5c20fd806) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
11:33:02.0226 3792 tdx - ok
11:33:02.0316 3792 TermDD (561e7e1f06895d78de991e01dd0fb6e5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\termdd.sys
11:33:02.0316 3792 TermDD - ok
11:33:02.0486 3792 tssecsrv (ce18b2cdfc837c99e5fae9ca6cba5d30) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys
11:33:02.0496 3792 tssecsrv - ok
11:33:02.0606 3792 TsUsbFlt (d11c783e3ef9a3c52c0ebe83cc5000e9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys
11:33:02.0606 3792 TsUsbFlt - ok
11:33:02.0766 3792 tunnel (3566a8daafa27af944f5d705eaa64894) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
11:33:02.0766 3792 tunnel - ok
11:33:02.0846 3792 uagp35 (b4dd609bd7e282bfc683cec7eaaaad67) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\uagp35.sys
11:33:02.0856 3792 uagp35 - ok
11:33:02.0936 3792 UBHelper (2e22c1fd397a5a9ffef55e9d1fc96c00) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\UBHelper.sys
11:33:02.0936 3792 UBHelper - ok
11:33:03.0026 3792 udfs (ff4232a1a64012baa1fd97c7b67df593) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
11:33:03.0036 3792 udfs - ok
11:33:03.0146 3792 uliagpkx (4bfe1bc28391222894cbf1e7d0e42320) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys
11:33:03.0156 3792 uliagpkx - ok
11:33:03.0256 3792 umbus (dc54a574663a895c8763af0fa1ff7561) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\umbus.sys
11:33:03.0256 3792 umbus - ok
11:33:03.0346 3792 UmPass (b2e8e8cb557b156da5493bbddcc1474d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umpass.sys
11:33:03.0346 3792 UmPass - ok
11:33:03.0496 3792 USBAAPL64 (aa33fc47ed58c34e6e9261e4f850b7eb) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl64.sys
11:33:03.0506 3792 USBAAPL64 - ok
11:33:03.0636 3792 usbccgp (481dff26b4dca8f4cbac1f7dce1d6829) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbccgp.sys
11:33:03.0646 3792 usbccgp - ok
11:33:03.0786 3792 usbcir (af0892a803fdda7492f595368e3b68e7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbcir.sys
11:33:03.0786 3792 usbcir - ok
11:33:03.0876 3792 usbehci (74ee782b1d9c241efe425565854c661c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys
11:33:03.0886 3792 usbehci - ok
11:33:04.0016 3792 usbhub (dc96bd9ccb8403251bcf25047573558e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys
11:33:04.0016 3792 usbhub - ok
11:33:04.0116 3792 usbohci (58e546bbaf87664fc57e0f6081e4f609) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys
11:33:04.0116 3792 usbohci - ok
11:33:04.0206 3792 usbprint (73188f58fb384e75c4063d29413cee3d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
11:33:04.0206 3792 usbprint - ok
11:33:04.0306 3792 USBSTOR (d76510cfa0fc09023077f22c2f979d86) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
11:33:04.0306 3792 USBSTOR - ok
11:33:04.0406 3792 usbuhci (81fb2216d3a60d1284455d511797db3d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys
11:33:04.0406 3792 usbuhci - ok
11:33:04.0526 3792 usbvideo (454800c2bc7f3927ce030141ee4f4c50) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
11:33:04.0536 3792 usbvideo - ok
11:33:04.0701 3792 vdrvroot (c5c876ccfc083ff3b128f933823e87bd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys
11:33:04.0703 3792 vdrvroot - ok
11:33:04.0836 3792 vga (da4da3f5e02943c2dc8c6ed875de68dd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys
11:33:04.0838 3792 vga - ok
11:33:04.0918 3792 VgaSave (53e92a310193cb3c03bea963de7d9cfc) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
11:33:04.0918 3792 VgaSave - ok
11:33:05.0008 3792 vhdmp (2ce2df28c83aeaf30084e1b1eb253cbb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vhdmp.sys
11:33:05.0013 3792 vhdmp - ok
11:33:05.0126 3792 viaide (e5689d93ffe4e5d66c0178761240dd54) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys
11:33:05.0128 3792 viaide - ok
11:33:05.0238 3792 volmgr (d2aafd421940f640b407aefaaebd91b0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
11:33:05.0241 3792 volmgr - ok
11:33:05.0328 3792 volmgrx (a255814907c89be58b79ef2f189b843b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
11:33:05.0328 3792 volmgrx - ok
11:33:05.0428 3792 volsnap (0d08d2f3b3ff84e433346669b5e0f639) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
11:33:05.0438 3792 volsnap - ok
11:33:05.0529 3792 vsmraid (5e2016ea6ebaca03c04feac5f330d997) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vsmraid.sys
11:33:05.0529 3792 vsmraid - ok
11:33:05.0749 3792 vwifibus (36d4720b72b5c5d9cb2b9c29e9df67a1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifibus.sys
11:33:05.0749 3792 vwifibus - ok
11:33:05.0869 3792 vwififlt (6a3d66263414ff0d6fa754c646612f3f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys
11:33:05.0869 3792 vwififlt - ok
11:33:05.0949 3792 WacomPen (4e9440f4f152a7b944cb1663d3935a3e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacompen.sys
11:33:05.0949 3792 WacomPen - ok
11:33:06.0061 3792 WANARP (356afd78a6ed4457169241ac3965230c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
11:33:06.0071 3792 WANARP - ok
11:33:06.0081 3792 Wanarpv6 (356afd78a6ed4457169241ac3965230c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
11:33:06.0091 3792 Wanarpv6 - ok
11:33:06.0201 3792 Wd (72889e16ff12ba0f235467d6091b17dc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wd.sys
11:33:06.0201 3792 Wd - ok
11:33:06.0311 3792 Wdf01000 (441bd2d7b4f98134c3a4f9fa570fd250) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
11:33:06.0331 3792 Wdf01000 - ok
11:33:06.0461 3792 WfpLwf (611b23304bf067451a9fdee01fbdd725) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
11:33:06.0461 3792 WfpLwf - ok
11:33:06.0552 3792 WIMMount (05ecaec3e4529a7153b3136ceb49f0ec) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wimmount.sys
11:33:06.0552 3792 WIMMount - ok
11:33:06.0662 3792 winachsf (a6ea7a3fc4b00f48535b506db1e86efd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CAX_CNXT.sys
11:33:06.0692 3792 winachsf - ok
11:33:06.0932 3792 WinUsb (fe88b288356e7b47b74b13372add906d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WinUsb.sys
11:33:06.0932 3792 WinUsb - ok
11:33:07.0062 3792 WmiAcpi (f6ff8944478594d0e414d3f048f0d778) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
11:33:07.0062 3792 WmiAcpi - ok
11:33:07.0222 3792 ws2ifsl (6bcc1d7d2fd2453957c5479a32364e52) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
11:33:07.0222 3792 ws2ifsl - ok
11:33:07.0342 3792 WudfPf (d3381dc54c34d79b22cee0d65ba91b7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
11:33:07.0352 3792 WudfPf - ok
11:33:07.0462 3792 WUDFRd (cf8d590be3373029d57af80914190682) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
11:33:07.0462 3792 WUDFRd - ok
11:33:07.0553 3792 XAudio (e8f3fa126a06f8e7088f63757112a186) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\XAudio64.sys
11:33:07.0553 3792 XAudio - ok
11:33:07.0583 3792 MBR (0x1B8) (a36c5e4f47e84449ff07ed3517b43a31) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
11:33:07.0603 3792 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok
11:33:07.0613 3792 MBR (0x1B8) (5fb38429d5d77768867c76dcbdb35194) \Device\Harddisk1\DR1
11:33:07.0623 3792 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 - ok
11:33:07.0623 3792 Boot (0x1200) (9d96453e10b6c236c4140d75af772574) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition0
11:33:07.0633 3792 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition0 - ok
11:33:07.0643 3792 Boot (0x1200) (148e862d519e0e2c94525b7336a5f1ba) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1
11:33:07.0643 3792 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1 - ok
11:33:07.0653 3792 Boot (0x1200) (96b6f08ffd4b97350216f6685b0aed06) \Device\Harddisk1\DR1\Partition0
11:33:07.0663 3792 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1\Partition0 - ok
11:33:07.0663 3792 ============================================================
11:33:07.0663 3792 Scan finished
11:33:07.0663 3792 ============================================================
11:33:07.0673 3764 Detected object count: 0
11:33:07.0673 3764 Actual detected object count: 0
11:33:36.0219 4004 Deinitialize success

AJHawk

22:38:34.0880 4864 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.6.15.0 Nov 3 2011 17:15:49
22:38:34.0880 4864 ============================================================
22:38:34.0880 4864 Current date / time: 2011/11/04 22:38:34.0880
22:38:34.0880 4864 SystemInfo:
22:38:34.0880 4864
22:38:34.0880 4864 OS Version: 6.1.7601 ServicePack: 1.0
22:38:34.0880 4864 Product type: Workstation
22:38:34.0880 4864 ComputerName: PA-LAPTOP
22:38:34.0896 4864 UserName: PA
22:38:34.0896 4864 Windows directory: C:\Windows
22:38:34.0896 4864 System windows directory: C:\Windows
22:38:34.0896 4864 Running under WOW64
22:38:34.0896 4864 Processor architecture: Intel x64
22:38:34.0896 4864 Number of processors: 4
22:38:34.0896 4864 Page size: 0x1000
22:38:34.0896 4864 Boot type: Normal boot
22:38:34.0896 4864 ============================================================
22:38:35.0410 4864 Initialize success
22:40:07.0653 2164 ============================================================
22:40:07.0653 2164 Scan started
22:40:07.0653 2164 Mode: Manual;
22:40:07.0653 2164 ============================================================
22:40:07.0996 2164 1394ohci (a87d604aea360176311474c87a63bb88) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\1394ohci.sys
22:40:07.0996 2164 1394ohci - ok
22:40:08.0074 2164 ACPI (d81d9e70b8a6dd14d42d7b4efa65d5f2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ACPI.sys
22:40:08.0074 2164 ACPI - ok
22:40:08.0121 2164 AcpiPmi (99f8e788246d495ce3794d7e7821d2ca) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpipmi.sys
22:40:08.0121 2164 AcpiPmi - ok
22:40:08.0184 2164 adp94xx (2f6b34b83843f0c5118b63ac634f5bf4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adp94xx.sys
22:40:08.0199 2164 adp94xx - ok
22:40:08.0246 2164 adpahci (597f78224ee9224ea1a13d6350ced962) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpahci.sys
22:40:08.0246 2164 adpahci - ok
22:40:08.0293 2164 adpu320 (e109549c90f62fb570b9540c4b148e54) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpu320.sys
22:40:08.0293 2164 adpu320 - ok
22:40:08.0371 2164 AFD (d5b031c308a409a0a576bff4cf083d30) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
22:40:08.0386 2164 AFD - ok
22:40:08.0449 2164 agp440 (608c14dba7299d8cb6ed035a68a15799) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
22:40:08.0449 2164 agp440 - ok
22:40:08.0480 2164 aliide (5812713a477a3ad7363c7438ca2ee038) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys
22:40:08.0496 2164 aliide - ok
22:40:08.0527 2164 amdide (1ff8b4431c353ce385c875f194924c0c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdide.sys
22:40:08.0527 2164 amdide - ok
22:40:08.0574 2164 AmdK8 (7024f087cff1833a806193ef9d22cda9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdk8.sys
22:40:08.0574 2164 AmdK8 - ok
22:40:08.0605 2164 AmdPPM (1e56388b3fe0d031c44144eb8c4d6217) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdppm.sys
22:40:08.0605 2164 AmdPPM - ok
22:40:08.0667 2164 amdsata (6ec6d772eae38dc17c14aed9b178d24b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys
22:40:08.0667 2164 amdsata - ok
22:40:08.0714 2164 amdsbs (f67f933e79241ed32ff46a4f29b5120b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdsbs.sys
22:40:08.0714 2164 amdsbs - ok
22:40:08.0745 2164 amdxata (1142a21db581a84ea5597b03a26ebaa0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
22:40:08.0745 2164 amdxata - ok
22:40:08.0808 2164 AppID (89a69c3f2f319b43379399547526d952) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\appid.sys
22:40:08.0808 2164 AppID - ok
22:40:08.0901 2164 arc (c484f8ceb1717c540242531db7845c4e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arc.sys
22:40:08.0917 2164 arc - ok
22:40:08.0932 2164 arcsas (019af6924aefe7839f61c830227fe79c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arcsas.sys
22:40:08.0948 2164 arcsas - ok
22:40:08.0964 2164 AsyncMac (769765ce2cc62867468cea93969b2242) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
22:40:08.0964 2164 AsyncMac - ok
22:40:09.0026 2164 atapi (02062c0b390b7729edc9e69c680a6f3c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
22:40:09.0026 2164 atapi - ok
22:40:09.0104 2164 athr (0acc06fcf46f64ed4f11e57ee461c1f4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
22:40:09.0166 2164 athr - ok
22:40:09.0260 2164 b06bdrv (3e5b191307609f7514148c6832bb0842) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bxvbda.sys
22:40:09.0260 2164 b06bdrv - ok
22:40:09.0307 2164 b57nd60a (b5ace6968304a3900eeb1ebfd9622df2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60a.sys
22:40:09.0307 2164 b57nd60a - ok
22:40:09.0338 2164 Beep (16a47ce2decc9b099349a5f840654746) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
22:40:09.0338 2164 Beep - ok
22:40:09.0400 2164 blbdrive (61583ee3c3a17003c4acd0475646b4d3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\blbdrive.sys
22:40:09.0400 2164 blbdrive - ok
22:40:09.0510 2164 bowser (6c02a83164f5cc0a262f4199f0871cf5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
22:40:09.0510 2164 bowser - ok
22:40:09.0572 2164 BrFiltLo (f09eee9edc320b5e1501f749fde686c8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltLo.sys
22:40:09.0572 2164 BrFiltLo - ok
22:40:09.0603 2164 BrFiltUp (b114d3098e9bdb8bea8b053685831be6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltUp.sys
22:40:09.0603 2164 BrFiltUp - ok
22:40:09.0634 2164 Brserid (43bea8d483bf1870f018e2d02e06a5bd) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Brserid.sys
22:40:09.0650 2164 Brserid - ok
22:40:09.0666 2164 BrSerWdm (a6eca2151b08a09caceca35c07f05b42) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrSerWdm.sys
22:40:09.0681 2164 BrSerWdm - ok
22:40:09.0681 2164 BrUsbMdm (b79968002c277e869cf38bd22cd61524) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbMdm.sys
22:40:09.0681 2164 BrUsbMdm - ok
22:40:09.0712 2164 BrUsbSer (a87528880231c54e75ea7a44943b38bf) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys
22:40:09.0728 2164 BrUsbSer - ok
22:40:09.0744 2164 BTHMODEM (9da669f11d1f894ab4eb69bf546a42e8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthmodem.sys
22:40:09.0744 2164 BTHMODEM - ok
22:40:09.0822 2164 CAXHWAZL (d1787e11c6a0078ddeaf8cf3ee2ab293) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CAXHWAZL.sys
22:40:09.0822 2164 CAXHWAZL - ok
22:40:09.0868 2164 cdfs (b8bd2bb284668c84865658c77574381a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
22:40:09.0868 2164 cdfs - ok
22:40:09.0915 2164 cdrom (f036ce71586e93d94dab220d7bdf4416) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys
22:40:09.0915 2164 cdrom - ok
22:40:09.0962 2164 circlass (d7cd5c4e1b71fa62050515314cfb52cf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\circlass.sys
22:40:09.0962 2164 circlass - ok
22:40:10.0009 2164 CLFS (fe1ec06f2253f691fe36217c592a0206) C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.sys
22:40:10.0009 2164 CLFS - ok
22:40:10.0134 2164 CmBatt (0840155d0bddf1190f84a663c284bd33) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
22:40:10.0149 2164 CmBatt - ok
22:40:10.0180 2164 cmdide (e19d3f095812725d88f9001985b94edd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys
22:40:10.0180 2164 cmdide - ok
22:40:10.0258 2164 CNG (d5fea92400f12412b3922087c09da6a5) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
22:40:10.0274 2164 CNG - ok
22:40:10.0305 2164 Compbatt (102de219c3f61415f964c88e9085ad14) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
22:40:10.0305 2164 Compbatt - ok
22:40:10.0352 2164 CompositeBus (03edb043586cceba243d689bdda370a8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys
22:40:10.0368 2164 CompositeBus - ok
22:40:10.0399 2164 crcdisk (1c827878a998c18847245fe1f34ee597) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\crcdisk.sys
22:40:10.0399 2164 crcdisk - ok
22:40:10.0461 2164 CSC (54da3dfd29ed9f1619b6f53f3ce55e49) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\csc.sys
22:40:10.0477 2164 CSC - ok
22:40:10.0570 2164 DfsC (9bb2ef44eaa163b29c4a4587887a0fe4) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
22:40:10.0570 2164 DfsC - ok
22:40:10.0617 2164 discache (13096b05847ec78f0977f2c0f79e9ab3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\discache.sys
22:40:10.0617 2164 discache - ok
22:40:10.0695 2164 Disk (9819eee8b5ea3784ec4af3b137a5244c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
22:40:10.0695 2164 Disk - ok
22:40:10.0711 2164 DKbFltr - ok
22:40:10.0758 2164 drmkaud (9b19f34400d24df84c858a421c205754) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
22:40:10.0758 2164 drmkaud - ok
22:40:10.0804 2164 DXGKrnl (f5bee30450e18e6b83a5012c100616fd) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
22:40:10.0820 2164 DXGKrnl - ok
22:40:10.0929 2164 ebdrv (dc5d737f51be844d8c82c695eb17372f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\evbda.sys
22:40:11.0023 2164 ebdrv - ok
22:40:11.0116 2164 elxstor (0e5da5369a0fcaea12456dd852545184) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\elxstor.sys
22:40:11.0132 2164 elxstor - ok
22:40:11.0179 2164 ErrDev (34a3c54752046e79a126e15c51db409b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\errdev.sys
22:40:11.0179 2164 ErrDev - ok
22:40:11.0226 2164 exfat (a510c654ec00c1e9bdd91eeb3a59823b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
22:40:11.0226 2164 exfat - ok
22:40:11.0257 2164 fastfat (0adc83218b66a6db380c330836f3e36d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
22:40:11.0257 2164 fastfat - ok
22:40:11.0288 2164 fdc (d765d19cd8ef61f650c384f62fac00ab) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
22:40:11.0288 2164 fdc - ok
22:40:11.0335 2164 FileInfo (655661be46b5f5f3fd454e2c3095b930) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
22:40:11.0335 2164 FileInfo - ok
22:40:11.0350 2164 Filetrace (5f671ab5bc87eea04ec38a6cd5962a47) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
22:40:11.0350 2164 Filetrace - ok
22:40:11.0382 2164 flpydisk (c172a0f53008eaeb8ea33fe10e177af5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
22:40:11.0382 2164 flpydisk - ok
22:40:11.0428 2164 FltMgr (da6b67270fd9db3697b20fce94950741) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
22:40:11.0428 2164 FltMgr - ok
22:40:11.0444 2164 FsDepends (d43703496149971890703b4b1b723eac) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\FsDepends.sys
22:40:11.0444 2164 FsDepends - ok
22:40:11.0460 2164 Fs_Rec (e95ef8547de20cf0603557c0cf7a9462) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
22:40:11.0475 2164 Fs_Rec - ok
22:40:11.0538 2164 fvevol (1f7b25b858fa27015169fe95e54108ed) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
22:40:11.0538 2164 fvevol - ok
22:40:11.0584 2164 gagp30kx (8c778d335c9d272cfd3298ab02abe3b6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\gagp30kx.sys
22:40:11.0584 2164 gagp30kx - ok
22:40:11.0647 2164 GEARAspiWDM (e403aacf8c7bb11375122d2464560311) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
22:40:11.0647 2164 GEARAspiWDM - ok
22:40:11.0725 2164 hcw85cir (f2523ef6460fc42405b12248338ab2f0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys
22:40:11.0725 2164 hcw85cir - ok
22:40:11.0787 2164 HdAudAddService (975761c778e33cd22498059b91e7373a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys
22:40:11.0787 2164 HdAudAddService - ok
22:40:11.0834 2164 HDAudBus (97bfed39b6b79eb12cddbfeed51f56bb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HDAudBus.sys
22:40:11.0834 2164 HDAudBus - ok
22:40:11.0865 2164 HECIx64 (b6ac71aaa2b10848f57fc49d55a651af) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys
22:40:11.0865 2164 HECIx64 - ok
22:40:11.0912 2164 HidBatt (78e86380454a7b10a5eb255dc44a355f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HidBatt.sys
22:40:11.0912 2164 HidBatt - ok
22:40:11.0943 2164 HidBth (7fd2a313f7afe5c4dab14798c48dd104) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidbth.sys
22:40:11.0943 2164 HidBth - ok
22:40:11.0974 2164 HidIr (0a77d29f311b88cfae3b13f9c1a73825) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidir.sys
22:40:11.0974 2164 HidIr - ok
22:40:12.0052 2164 HidUsb (9592090a7e2b61cd582b612b6df70536) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
22:40:12.0052 2164 HidUsb - ok
22:40:12.0099 2164 HpSAMD (39d2abcd392f3d8a6dce7b60ae7b8efc) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HpSAMD.sys
22:40:12.0099 2164 HpSAMD - ok
22:40:12.0177 2164 HSF_DPV (26c5d00321937e49b6bc91029947d094) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CAX_DPV.sys
22:40:12.0224 2164 HSF_DPV - ok
22:40:12.0286 2164 HTTP (0ea7de1acb728dd5a369fd742d6eee28) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
22:40:12.0318 2164 HTTP - ok
22:40:12.0349 2164 hwpolicy (a5462bd6884960c9dc85ed49d34ff392) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
22:40:12.0349 2164 hwpolicy - ok
22:40:12.0411 2164 i8042prt (fa55c73d4affa7ee23ac4be53b4592d3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys
22:40:12.0427 2164 i8042prt - ok
22:40:12.0505 2164 iaStor (be7d72fcf442c26975942007e0831241) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys
22:40:12.0505 2164 iaStor - ok
22:40:12.0552 2164 iaStorV (3df4395a7cf8b7a72a5f4606366b8c2d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaStorV.sys
22:40:12.0552 2164 iaStorV - ok
22:40:12.0864 2164 igfx (174bcac474de13b2650e444cf124828e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
22:40:13.0160 2164 igfx - ok
22:40:13.0254 2164 iirsp (5c18831c61933628f5bb0ea2675b9d21) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iirsp.sys
22:40:13.0254 2164 iirsp - ok
22:40:13.0316 2164 Impcd (dd587a55390ed2295bce6d36ad567da9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Impcd.sys
22:40:13.0316 2164 Impcd - ok
22:40:13.0410 2164 IntcAzAudAddService (492cd3a94913d753b4591cd9e29ec843) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
22:40:13.0472 2164 IntcAzAudAddService - ok
22:40:13.0534 2164 IntcDAud (fc727061c0f47c8059e88e05d5c8e381) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys
22:40:13.0534 2164 IntcDAud - ok
22:40:13.0581 2164 intelide (f00f20e70c6ec3aa366910083a0518aa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelide.sys
22:40:13.0581 2164 intelide - ok
22:40:13.0628 2164 intelppm (ada036632c664caa754079041cf1f8c1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
22:40:13.0628 2164 intelppm - ok
22:40:13.0690 2164 IpFilterDriver (c9f0e1bd74365a8771590e9008d22ab6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
22:40:13.0690 2164 IpFilterDriver - ok
22:40:13.0753 2164 IPMIDRV (0fc1aea580957aa8817b8f305d18ca3a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\IPMIDrv.sys
22:40:13.0753 2164 IPMIDRV - ok
22:40:13.0784 2164 IPNAT (af9b39a7e7b6caa203b3862582e9f2d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys
22:40:13.0784 2164 IPNAT - ok
22:40:13.0846 2164 IRENUM (3abf5e7213eb28966d55d58b515d5ce9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
22:40:13.0862 2164 IRENUM - ok
22:40:13.0893 2164 isapnp (2f7b28dc3e1183e5eb418df55c204f38) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys
22:40:13.0893 2164 isapnp - ok
22:40:13.0924 2164 iScsiPrt (d931d7309deb2317035b07c9f9e6b0bd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msiscsi.sys
22:40:13.0940 2164 iScsiPrt - ok
22:40:13.0987 2164 k57nd60a (d85f3f18e44f7447b5f1ba5c85baeb7c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\k57nd60a.sys
22:40:13.0987 2164 k57nd60a - ok
22:40:14.0034 2164 kbdclass (bc02336f1cba7dcc7d1213bb588a68a5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
22:40:14.0034 2164 kbdclass - ok
22:40:14.0080 2164 kbdhid (0705eff5b42a9db58548eec3b26bb484) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys
22:40:14.0080 2164 kbdhid - ok
22:40:14.0143 2164 KSecDD (ccd53b5bd33ce0c889e830d839c8b66e) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
22:40:14.0143 2164 KSecDD - ok
22:40:14.0190 2164 KSecPkg (9ff918a261752c12639e8ad4208d2c2f) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
22:40:14.0190 2164 KSecPkg - ok
22:40:14.0236 2164 ksthunk (6869281e78cb31a43e969f06b57347c4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
22:40:14.0236 2164 ksthunk - ok
22:40:14.0283 2164 lltdio (1538831cf8ad2979a04c423779465827) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
22:40:14.0283 2164 lltdio - ok
22:40:14.0392 2164 LSI_FC (1a93e54eb0ece102495a51266dcdb6a6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_fc.sys
22:40:14.0392 2164 LSI_FC - ok
22:40:14.0408 2164 LSI_SAS (1047184a9fdc8bdbff857175875ee810) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas.sys
22:40:14.0408 2164 LSI_SAS - ok
22:40:14.0439 2164 LSI_SAS2 (30f5c0de1ee8b5bc9306c1f0e4a75f93) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas2.sys
22:40:14.0439 2164 LSI_SAS2 - ok
22:40:14.0470 2164 LSI_SCSI (0504eacaff0d3c8aed161c4b0d369d4a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_scsi.sys
22:40:14.0470 2164 LSI_SCSI - ok
22:40:14.0517 2164 luafv (43d0f98e1d56ccddb0d5254cff7b356e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
22:40:14.0517 2164 luafv - ok
22:40:14.0564 2164 mdmxsdk (e4f44ec214b3e381e1fc844a02926666) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys
22:40:14.0564 2164 mdmxsdk - ok
22:40:14.0580 2164 megasas (a55805f747c6edb6a9080d7c633bd0f4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\megasas.sys
22:40:14.0580 2164 megasas - ok
22:40:14.0611 2164 MegaSR (baf74ce0072480c3b6b7c13b2a94d6b3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MegaSR.sys
22:40:14.0611 2164 MegaSR - ok
22:40:14.0642 2164 Modem (800ba92f7010378b09f9ed9270f07137) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
22:40:14.0642 2164 Modem - ok
22:40:14.0673 2164 monitor (b03d591dc7da45ece20b3b467e6aadaa) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
22:40:14.0673 2164 monitor - ok
22:40:14.0720 2164 mouclass (7d27ea49f3c1f687d357e77a470aea99) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
22:40:14.0720 2164 mouclass - ok
22:40:14.0751 2164 mouhid (d3bf052c40b0c4166d9fd86a4288c1e6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
22:40:14.0751 2164 mouhid - ok
22:40:14.0814 2164 mountmgr (32e7a3d591d671a6df2db515a5cbe0fa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
22:40:14.0814 2164 mountmgr - ok
22:40:14.0845 2164 mpio (a44b420d30bd56e145d6a2bc8768ec58) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpio.sys
22:40:14.0845 2164 mpio - ok
22:40:14.0876 2164 mpsdrv (6c38c9e45ae0ea2fa5e551f2ed5e978f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
22:40:14.0892 2164 mpsdrv - ok
22:40:14.0938 2164 MRxDAV (dc722758b8261e1abafd31a3c0a66380) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
22:40:14.0938 2164 MRxDAV - ok
22:40:14.0985 2164 mrxsmb (a5d9106a73dc88564c825d317cac68ac) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
22:40:14.0985 2164 mrxsmb - ok
22:40:15.0032 2164 mrxsmb10 (d711b3c1d5f42c0c2415687be09fc163) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
22:40:15.0032 2164 mrxsmb10 - ok
22:40:15.0079 2164 mrxsmb20 (9423e9d355c8d303e76b8cfbd8a5c30c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
22:40:15.0079 2164 mrxsmb20 - ok
22:40:15.0126 2164 msahci (c25f0bafa182cbca2dd3c851c2e75796) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msahci.sys
22:40:15.0126 2164 msahci - ok
22:40:15.0172 2164 msdsm (db801a638d011b9633829eb6f663c900) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msdsm.sys
22:40:15.0172 2164 msdsm - ok
22:40:15.0219 2164 Msfs (aa3fb40e17ce1388fa1bedab50ea8f96) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
22:40:15.0219 2164 Msfs - ok
22:40:15.0250 2164 mshidkmdf (f9d215a46a8b9753f61767fa72a20326) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys
22:40:15.0250 2164 mshidkmdf - ok
22:40:15.0297 2164 msisadrv (d916874bbd4f8b07bfb7fa9b3ccae29d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
22:40:15.0297 2164 msisadrv - ok
22:40:15.0344 2164 MSKSSRV (49ccf2c4fea34ffad8b1b59d49439366) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
22:40:15.0344 2164 MSKSSRV - ok
22:40:15.0360 2164 MSPCLOCK (bdd71ace35a232104ddd349ee70e1ab3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
22:40:15.0360 2164 MSPCLOCK - ok
22:40:15.0391 2164 MSPQM (4ed981241db27c3383d72092b618a1d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
22:40:15.0391 2164 MSPQM - ok
22:40:15.0438 2164 MsRPC (759a9eeb0fa9ed79da1fb7d4ef78866d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
22:40:15.0438 2164 MsRPC - ok
22:40:15.0500 2164 mssmbios (0eed230e37515a0eaee3c2e1bc97b288) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
22:40:15.0500 2164 mssmbios - ok
22:40:15.0516 2164 MSTEE (2e66f9ecb30b4221a318c92ac2250779) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
22:40:15.0516 2164 MSTEE - ok
22:40:15.0547 2164 MTConfig (7ea404308934e675bffde8edf0757bcd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MTConfig.sys
22:40:15.0547 2164 MTConfig - ok
22:40:15.0578 2164 Mup (f9a18612fd3526fe473c1bda678d61c8) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
22:40:15.0578 2164 Mup - ok
22:40:15.0625 2164 NativeWifiP (1ea3749c4114db3e3161156ffffa6b33) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
22:40:15.0625 2164 NativeWifiP - ok
22:40:15.0687 2164 NDIS (79b47fd40d9a817e932f9d26fac0a81c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
22:40:15.0718 2164 NDIS - ok
22:40:15.0781 2164 NdisCap (9f9a1f53aad7da4d6fef5bb73ab811ac) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiscap.sys
22:40:15.0781 2164 NdisCap - ok
22:40:15.0812 2164 NdisTapi (30639c932d9fef22b31268fe25a1b6e5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
22:40:15.0828 2164 NdisTapi - ok
22:40:15.0874 2164 Ndisuio (136185f9fb2cc61e573e676aa5402356) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
22:40:15.0874 2164 Ndisuio - ok
22:40:15.0921 2164 NdisWan (53f7305169863f0a2bddc49e116c2e11) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
22:40:15.0921 2164 NdisWan - ok
22:40:15.0952 2164 NDProxy (015c0d8e0e0421b4cfd48cffe2825879) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
22:40:15.0968 2164 NDProxy - ok
22:40:15.0999 2164 NetBIOS (86743d9f5d2b1048062b14b1d84501c4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
22:40:15.0999 2164 NetBIOS - ok
22:40:16.0030 2164 NetBT (09594d1089c523423b32a4229263f068) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
22:40:16.0030 2164 NetBT - ok
22:40:16.0218 2164 NETw5s64 (4d85a450edef10c38882182753a49aae) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETw5s64.sys
22:40:16.0405 2164 NETw5s64 - ok
22:40:16.0436 2164 nfrd960 (77889813be4d166cdab78ddba990da92) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nfrd960.sys
22:40:16.0436 2164 nfrd960 - ok
22:40:16.0498 2164 Npfs (1e4c4ab5c9b8dd13179bbdc75a2a01f7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
22:40:16.0498 2164 Npfs - ok
22:40:16.0514 2164 nsiproxy (e7f5ae18af4168178a642a9247c63001) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
22:40:16.0514 2164 nsiproxy - ok
22:40:16.0592 2164 Ntfs (05d78aa5cb5f3f5c31160bdb955d0b7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
22:40:16.0654 2164 Ntfs - ok
22:40:16.0670 2164 NTIDrvr (64ddd0dee976302f4bd93e5efcc2f013) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NTIDrvr.sys
22:40:16.0686 2164 NTIDrvr - ok
22:40:16.0701 2164 Null (9899284589f75fa8724ff3d16aed75c1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
22:40:16.0701 2164 Null - ok
22:40:16.0748 2164 nvraid (5d9fd91f3d38dc9da01e3cb5fa89cd48) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
22:40:16.0748 2164 nvraid - ok
22:40:16.0795 2164 nvstor (f7cd50fe7139f07e77da8ac8033d1832) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
22:40:16.0795 2164 nvstor - ok
22:40:16.0857 2164 nv_agp (270d7cd42d6e3979f6dd0146650f0e05) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys
22:40:16.0857 2164 nv_agp - ok
22:40:16.0888 2164 ohci1394 (3589478e4b22ce21b41fa1bfc0b8b8a0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ohci1394.sys
22:40:16.0888 2164 ohci1394 - ok
22:40:16.0951 2164 Parport (0086431c29c35be1dbc43f52cc273887) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
22:40:16.0951 2164 Parport - ok
22:40:16.0998 2164 partmgr (871eadac56b0a4c6512bbe32753ccf79) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
22:40:16.0998 2164 partmgr - ok
22:40:17.0044 2164 pci (94575c0571d1462a0f70bde6bd6ee6b3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys
22:40:17.0060 2164 pci - ok
22:40:17.0091 2164 pciide (b5b8b5ef2e5cb34df8dcf8831e3534fa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
22:40:17.0091 2164 pciide - ok
22:40:17.0122 2164 pcmcia (b2e81d4e87ce48589f98cb8c05b01f2f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys
22:40:17.0122 2164 pcmcia - ok
22:40:17.0154 2164 pcw (d6b9c2e1a11a3a4b26a182ffef18f603) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcw.sys
22:40:17.0154 2164 pcw - ok
22:40:17.0185 2164 PEAUTH (68769c3356b3be5d1c732c97b9a80d6e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
22:40:17.0216 2164 PEAUTH - ok
22:40:17.0325 2164 PptpMiniport (f92a2c41117a11a00be01ca01a7fcde9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
22:40:17.0341 2164 PptpMiniport - ok
22:40:17.0372 2164 Processor (0d922e23c041efb1c3fac2a6f943c9bf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
22:40:17.0372 2164 Processor - ok
22:40:17.0434 2164 Psched (0557cf5a2556bd58e26384169d72438d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
22:40:17.0434 2164 Psched - ok
22:40:17.0512 2164 ql2300 (a53a15a11ebfd21077463ee2c7afeef0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql2300.sys
22:40:17.0575 2164 ql2300 - ok
22:40:17.0606 2164 ql40xx (4f6d12b51de1aaeff7dc58c4d75423c8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql40xx.sys
22:40:17.0606 2164 ql40xx - ok
22:40:17.0637 2164 QWAVEdrv (76707bb36430888d9ce9d705398adb6c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
22:40:17.0637 2164 QWAVEdrv - ok
22:40:17.0653 2164 RasAcd (5a0da8ad5762fa2d91678a8a01311704) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
22:40:17.0653 2164 RasAcd - ok
22:40:17.0700 2164 RasAgileVpn (7ecff9b22276b73f43a99a15a6094e90) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
22:40:17.0700 2164 RasAgileVpn - ok
22:40:17.0762 2164 Rasl2tp (471815800ae33e6f1c32fb1b97c490ca) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
22:40:17.0762 2164 Rasl2tp - ok
22:40:17.0778 2164 RasPppoe (855c9b1cd4756c5e9a2aa58a15f58c25) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
22:40:17.0778 2164 RasPppoe - ok
22:40:17.0809 2164 RasSstp (e8b1e447b008d07ff47d016c2b0eeecb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
22:40:17.0824 2164 RasSstp - ok
22:40:17.0871 2164 rdbss (77f665941019a1594d887a74f301fa2f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
22:40:17.0871 2164 rdbss - ok
22:40:17.0887 2164 rdpbus (302da2a0539f2cf54d7c6cc30c1f2d8d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdpbus.sys
22:40:17.0887 2164 rdpbus - ok
22:40:17.0918 2164 RDPCDD (cea6cc257fc9b7715f1c2b4849286d24) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
22:40:17.0918 2164 RDPCDD - ok
22:40:17.0965 2164 RDPDR (1b6163c503398b23ff8b939c67747683) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpdr.sys
22:40:17.0965 2164 RDPDR - ok
22:40:17.0996 2164 RDPENCDD (bb5971a4f00659529a5c44831af22365) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
22:40:17.0996 2164 RDPENCDD - ok
22:40:18.0027 2164 RDPREFMP (216f3fa57533d98e1f74ded70113177a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
22:40:18.0027 2164 RDPREFMP - ok
22:40:18.0074 2164 RDPWD (15b66c206b5cb095bab980553f38ed23) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
22:40:18.0074 2164 RDPWD - ok
22:40:18.0121 2164 rdyboost (34ed295fa0121c241bfef24764fc4520) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
22:40:18.0136 2164 rdyboost - ok
22:40:18.0199 2164 RimUsb (71700b4c5797da5412e9250e26894586) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RimUsb_AMD64.sys
22:40:18.0214 2164 RimUsb - ok
22:40:18.0277 2164 RimVSerPort (c903d49655b4aae46673f0aaa6be0f58) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RimSerial_AMD64.sys
22:40:18.0277 2164 RimVSerPort - ok
22:40:18.0339 2164 ROOTMODEM (388d3dd1a6457280f3badba9f3acd6b1) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RootMdm.sys
22:40:18.0339 2164 ROOTMODEM - ok
22:40:18.0370 2164 rspndr (ddc86e4f8e7456261e637e3552e804ff) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
22:40:18.0370 2164 rspndr - ok
22:40:18.0417 2164 RSUSBSTOR (db30aa4daa0d492fa5d7717d8181ffa1) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RtsUStor.sys
22:40:18.0417 2164 RSUSBSTOR - ok
22:40:18.0464 2164 RTHDMIAzAudService (7421a35c45484b95e83b5e9e107cefc2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RtHDMIVX.sys
22:40:18.0464 2164 RTHDMIAzAudService - ok
22:40:18.0589 2164 SASDIFSV (3289766038db2cb14d07dc84392138d5) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV64.SYS
22:40:18.0589 2164 SASDIFSV - ok
22:40:18.0620 2164 SASKUTIL (58a38e75f3316a83c23df6173d41f2b5) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL64.SYS
22:40:18.0620 2164 SASKUTIL - ok
22:40:18.0651 2164 sbp2port (ac03af3329579fffb455aa2daabbe22b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys
22:40:18.0651 2164 sbp2port - ok
22:40:18.0698 2164 scfilter (253f38d0d7074c02ff8deb9836c97d2b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\scfilter.sys
22:40:18.0698 2164 scfilter - ok
22:40:18.0838 2164 SDHookDriver (16080b87c1992415be20a83fe8da1b14) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDHookDrv64.sys
22:40:18.0854 2164 SDHookDriver - ok
22:40:18.0963 2164 secdrv (3ea8a16169c26afbeb544e0e48421186) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
22:40:18.0963 2164 secdrv - ok
22:40:19.0057 2164 Serenum (cb624c0035412af0debec78c41f5ca1b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
22:40:19.0057 2164 Serenum - ok
22:40:19.0088 2164 Serial (c1d8e28b2c2adfaec4ba89e9fda69bd6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
22:40:19.0088 2164 Serial - ok
22:40:19.0135 2164 sermouse (1c545a7d0691cc4a027396535691c3e3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sermouse.sys
22:40:19.0150 2164 sermouse - ok
22:40:19.0197 2164 sffdisk (a554811bcd09279536440c964ae35bbf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys
22:40:19.0197 2164 sffdisk - ok
22:40:19.0228 2164 sffp_mmc (ff414f0baefeba59bc6c04b3db0b87bf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys
22:40:19.0228 2164 sffp_mmc - ok
22:40:19.0244 2164 sffp_sd (dd85b78243a19b59f0637dcf284da63c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys
22:40:19.0244 2164 sffp_sd - ok
22:40:19.0306 2164 sfloppy (a9d601643a1647211a1ee2ec4e433ff4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sfloppy.sys
22:40:19.0306 2164 sfloppy - ok
22:40:19.0338 2164 SiSRaid2 (843caf1e5fde1ffd5ff768f23a51e2e1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SiSRaid2.sys
22:40:19.0338 2164 SiSRaid2 - ok
22:40:19.0369 2164 SiSRaid4 (6a6c106d42e9ffff8b9fcb4f754f6da4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sisraid4.sys
22:40:19.0369 2164 SiSRaid4 - ok
22:40:19.0400 2164 Smb (548260a7b8654e024dc30bf8a7c5baa4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys
22:40:19.0416 2164 Smb - ok
22:40:19.0447 2164 spldr (b9e31e5cacdfe584f34f730a677803f9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
22:40:19.0447 2164 spldr - ok
22:40:19.0509 2164 srv (441fba48bff01fdb9d5969ebc1838f0b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
22:40:19.0525 2164 srv - ok
22:40:19.0587 2164 srv2 (b4adebbf5e3677cce9651e0f01f7cc28) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
22:40:19.0587 2164 srv2 - ok
22:40:19.0618 2164 srvnet (27e461f0be5bff5fc737328f749538c3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
22:40:19.0618 2164 srvnet - ok
22:40:19.0665 2164 stexstor (f3817967ed533d08327dc73bc4d5542a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\stexstor.sys
22:40:19.0665 2164 stexstor - ok
22:40:19.0728 2164 swenum (d01ec09b6711a5f8e7e6564a4d0fbc90) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\swenum.sys
22:40:19.0728 2164 swenum - ok
22:40:19.0790 2164 SynTP (ecb9097c86db32bf3940590e0e1792c3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
22:40:19.0790 2164 SynTP - ok
22:40:19.0884 2164 Tcpip (f0e98c00a09fdf791525829a1d14240f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
22:40:19.0946 2164 Tcpip - ok
22:40:20.0024 2164 TCPIP6 (f0e98c00a09fdf791525829a1d14240f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
22:40:20.0040 2164 TCPIP6 - ok
22:40:20.0071 2164 tcpipreg (df687e3d8836bfb04fcc0615bf15a519) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
22:40:20.0071 2164 tcpipreg - ok
22:40:20.0118 2164 TDPIPE (3371d21011695b16333a3934340c4e7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
22:40:20.0118 2164 TDPIPE - ok
22:40:20.0133 2164 TDTCP (e4245bda3190a582d55ed09e137401a9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
22:40:20.0133 2164 TDTCP - ok
22:40:20.0180 2164 tdx (ddad5a7ab24d8b65f8d724f5c20fd806) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
22:40:20.0180 2164 tdx - ok
22:40:20.0211 2164 TermDD (561e7e1f06895d78de991e01dd0fb6e5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\termdd.sys
22:40:20.0211 2164 TermDD - ok
22:40:20.0289 2164 tssecsrv (ce18b2cdfc837c99e5fae9ca6cba5d30) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys
22:40:20.0289 2164 tssecsrv - ok
22:40:20.0336 2164 TsUsbFlt (d11c783e3ef9a3c52c0ebe83cc5000e9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys
22:40:20.0352 2164 TsUsbFlt - ok
22:40:20.0398 2164 tunnel (3566a8daafa27af944f5d705eaa64894) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
22:40:20.0398 2164 tunnel - ok
22:40:20.0430 2164 uagp35 (b4dd609bd7e282bfc683cec7eaaaad67) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\uagp35.sys
22:40:20.0430 2164 uagp35 - ok
22:40:20.0461 2164 UBHelper (2e22c1fd397a5a9ffef55e9d1fc96c00) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\UBHelper.sys
22:40:20.0461 2164 UBHelper - ok
22:40:20.0523 2164 udfs (ff4232a1a64012baa1fd97c7b67df593) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
22:40:20.0523 2164 udfs - ok
22:40:20.0586 2164 uliagpkx (4bfe1bc28391222894cbf1e7d0e42320) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys
22:40:20.0586 2164 uliagpkx - ok
22:40:20.0632 2164 umbus (dc54a574663a895c8763af0fa1ff7561) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\umbus.sys
22:40:20.0632 2164 umbus - ok
22:40:20.0664 2164 UmPass (b2e8e8cb557b156da5493bbddcc1474d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umpass.sys
22:40:20.0679 2164 UmPass - ok
22:40:20.0757 2164 USBAAPL64 (aa33fc47ed58c34e6e9261e4f850b7eb) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl64.sys
22:40:20.0757 2164 USBAAPL64 - ok
22:40:20.0804 2164 usbccgp (481dff26b4dca8f4cbac1f7dce1d6829) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbccgp.sys
22:40:20.0804 2164 usbccgp - ok
22:40:20.0851 2164 usbcir (af0892a803fdda7492f595368e3b68e7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbcir.sys
22:40:20.0851 2164 usbcir - ok
22:40:20.0882 2164 usbehci (74ee782b1d9c241efe425565854c661c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys
22:40:20.0882 2164 usbehci - ok
22:40:20.0944 2164 usbhub (dc96bd9ccb8403251bcf25047573558e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys
22:40:20.0944 2164 usbhub - ok
22:40:20.0991 2164 usbohci (58e546bbaf87664fc57e0f6081e4f609) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys
22:40:21.0007 2164 usbohci - ok
22:40:21.0038 2164 usbprint (73188f58fb384e75c4063d29413cee3d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
22:40:21.0038 2164 usbprint - ok
22:40:21.0069 2164 USBSTOR (d76510cfa0fc09023077f22c2f979d86) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
22:40:21.0085 2164 USBSTOR - ok
22:40:21.0100 2164 usbuhci (81fb2216d3a60d1284455d511797db3d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys
22:40:21.0100 2164 usbuhci - ok
22:40:21.0147 2164 usbvideo (454800c2bc7f3927ce030141ee4f4c50) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
22:40:21.0147 2164 usbvideo - ok
22:40:21.0210 2164 vdrvroot (c5c876ccfc083ff3b128f933823e87bd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys
22:40:21.0210 2164 vdrvroot - ok
22:40:21.0256 2164 vga (da4da3f5e02943c2dc8c6ed875de68dd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys
22:40:21.0256 2164 vga - ok
22:40:21.0272 2164 VgaSave (53e92a310193cb3c03bea963de7d9cfc) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
22:40:21.0272 2164 VgaSave - ok
22:40:21.0319 2164 vhdmp (2ce2df28c83aeaf30084e1b1eb253cbb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vhdmp.sys
22:40:21.0319 2164 vhdmp - ok
22:40:21.0350 2164 viaide (e5689d93ffe4e5d66c0178761240dd54) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys
22:40:21.0350 2164 viaide - ok
22:40:21.0381 2164 volmgr (d2aafd421940f640b407aefaaebd91b0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
22:40:21.0381 2164 volmgr - ok
22:40:21.0428 2164 volmgrx (a255814907c89be58b79ef2f189b843b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
22:40:21.0444 2164 volmgrx - ok
22:40:21.0459 2164 volsnap (0d08d2f3b3ff84e433346669b5e0f639) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
22:40:21.0459 2164 volsnap - ok
22:40:21.0506 2164 vsmraid (5e2016ea6ebaca03c04feac5f330d997) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vsmraid.sys
22:40:21.0506 2164 vsmraid - ok
22:40:21.0522 2164 vwifibus (36d4720b72b5c5d9cb2b9c29e9df67a1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifibus.sys
22:40:21.0537 2164 vwifibus - ok
22:40:21.0553 2164 vwififlt (6a3d66263414ff0d6fa754c646612f3f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys
22:40:21.0553 2164 vwififlt - ok
22:40:21.0584 2164 WacomPen (4e9440f4f152a7b944cb1663d3935a3e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacompen.sys
22:40:21.0584 2164 WacomPen - ok
22:40:21.0662 2164 WANARP (356afd78a6ed4457169241ac3965230c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
22:40:21.0662 2164 WANARP - ok
22:40:21.0678 2164 Wanarpv6 (356afd78a6ed4457169241ac3965230c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
22:40:21.0678 2164 Wanarpv6 - ok
22:40:21.0709 2164 Wd (72889e16ff12ba0f235467d6091b17dc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wd.sys
22:40:21.0709 2164 Wd - ok
22:40:21.0756 2164 Wdf01000 (441bd2d7b4f98134c3a4f9fa570fd250) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
22:40:21.0771 2164 Wdf01000 - ok
22:40:21.0818 2164 WfpLwf (611b23304bf067451a9fdee01fbdd725) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
22:40:21.0834 2164 WfpLwf - ok
22:40:21.0834 2164 WIMMount (05ecaec3e4529a7153b3136ceb49f0ec) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wimmount.sys
22:40:21.0834 2164 WIMMount - ok
22:40:21.0880 2164 winachsf (a6ea7a3fc4b00f48535b506db1e86efd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CAX_CNXT.sys
22:40:21.0896 2164 winachsf - ok
22:40:22.0005 2164 WinUsb (fe88b288356e7b47b74b13372add906d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WinUsb.sys
22:40:22.0005 2164 WinUsb - ok
22:40:22.0068 2164 WmiAcpi (f6ff8944478594d0e414d3f048f0d778) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
22:40:22.0068 2164 WmiAcpi - ok
22:40:22.0146 2164 ws2ifsl (6bcc1d7d2fd2453957c5479a32364e52) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
22:40:22.0146 2164 ws2ifsl - ok
22:40:22.0192 2164 WudfPf (d3381dc54c34d79b22cee0d65ba91b7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
22:40:22.0192 2164 WudfPf - ok
22:40:22.0255 2164 WUDFRd (cf8d590be3373029d57af80914190682) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
22:40:22.0255 2164 WUDFRd - ok
22:40:22.0317 2164 XAudio (e8f3fa126a06f8e7088f63757112a186) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\XAudio64.sys
22:40:22.0317 2164 XAudio - ok
22:40:22.0348 2164 MBR (0x1B8) (a36c5e4f47e84449ff07ed3517b43a31) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
22:40:22.0364 2164 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok
22:40:22.0380 2164 MBR (0x1B8) (5fb38429d5d77768867c76dcbdb35194) \Device\Harddisk1\DR1
22:40:22.0380 2164 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 - ok
22:40:22.0395 2164 Boot (0x1200) (9d96453e10b6c236c4140d75af772574) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition0
22:40:22.0395 2164 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition0 - ok
22:40:22.0411 2164 Boot (0x1200) (148e862d519e0e2c94525b7336a5f1ba) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1
22:40:22.0411 2164 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1 - ok
22:40:22.0411 2164 Boot (0x1200) (96b6f08ffd4b97350216f6685b0aed06) \Device\Harddisk1\DR1\Partition0
22:40:22.0426 2164 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1\Partition0 - ok
22:40:22.0426 2164 ============================================================
22:40:22.0426 2164 Scan finished
22:40:22.0426 2164 ============================================================
22:40:22.0442 3888 Detected object count: 0
22:40:22.0442 3888 Actual detected object count: 0
22:40:29.0072 3812 Deinitialize success

OTL logfile created on: 11/5/2011 9:19:56 PM - Run 2

3.68 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.35 Gb Available Physical Memory | 63.80% Memory free
7.36 Gb Paging File | 5.91 Gb Available in Paging File | 80.35% Paging File free

Drive C: | 285.99 Gb Total Space | 181.17 Gb Free Space | 63.35% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: Off | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (All) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\PA\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (Apple Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (Apple Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe (NewTech Infosystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\GregHSRW.exe (Acer Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoWebCamera\VideoWebCamera.exe (Suyin)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Updater\UpdaterService.exe (Acer)

< End of report >

Hi AJHawk,

Next, Right click on OTL.exe and chose Run as Administrator to run it
  • Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
  • Do Not copy the word CODE
  • please note the fix starts with the :
Code:
:Services

:Files
C:\ProgramData\~1kAlMiG2Kb7FzP
C:\ProgramData\1kAlMiG2Kb7FzP

:Commands
[purity]
[createrestorepoint]
Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered
  • Please save the resulting log to be posted in your next reply.
Please post the OTL fix log.

Reboot the computer. Is iexplore still spawning?

Thanks

AJHawk

========== SERVICES/DRIVERS ==========
========== FILES ==========
C:\ProgramData\~1kAlMiG2Kb7FzP moved successfully.
C:\ProgramData\1kAlMiG2Kb7FzP moved successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 log created on 11052011_214900

After I rebooted...iexplorer.exe did not respawn. I did disable the wireless adapter during bootup.

After waiting and not seeing it respawn...I decided to turn on the wireless adapter. As I watched the TM window...iexplorer.exe spawned on it's own wihtin a few seconds of the adapter being turned on. I immediately turned off the wireless adapter and terminated iexplorer.exe in the TM window. Now it is once again continuing to respawn every few minutes even without the wireless adapter enabled.

Perhaps I didn't wait long enough before trying the wireless adapter...it didn't repawn immediately after bootup...but maybe it would have eventually. I waited about 7 or 8 minutes after bootup before I tried to enable the wireless adapter.

Hi AJHawk,

Let's try this and see if it will clear up the one line in aswMBR.

Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Right click DeFogger and click"Runas Administrator" to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK
IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.
Do not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.

Re run aswMBR with the same settings as before.

Please post back with the aswMBR log.

Thanks

AJHawk

I followed everything and came to the "Finished" box in Defogger. I clicked OK...but never recieved any prompt to reboot the machine. The initial Defogger box with the "Enable" "Disable" options is just sitting on the screen. There were also no error messages.

Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online