1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

if i can install app on my phone through browser?

Discussion in 'Windows Mobile Devices' started by Fichincyded, Feb 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fichincyded

Fichincyded Thread Starter

So i see every OS has its store. Iphone has Appstore, android has CHplay. and Windows has windownstore. but i must say the open, sources of the windownstore can never be compared to the other two. though to be honest, i am a big fan of CHplay
    i am a curious person, so there is no CHplay for windowphone, i was wondering if i can go to the thirdparty that provides the same things like CHplay. APKpure, APKnite are the most famous, they let you download APK file
    so the question is: can windowphone run the APK file?
    have any of your folks tried this out?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!