If you could meet just one TSG member....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GoneForNow

If you could just meet one TSG member who would it be and why? Listing everybody you'd like to meet is to easy, so remember, just one and without apologizing to the others who you don't chose.

gbrumb said:
If you could just meet one TSG member who would it be and why? Listing everybody you'd like to meet is to easy, so remember, just one and without apologizing to the others who you don't chose.
Just one? Hmmm....
I don't know, although you, Mulder, and I holding court in a bar bashing on the liberals and discussing the deep philosophies of Descartes, Locke, Hefner, and noted legal scholars would be quite fun. Maybe we could bring Bassetman along as our whipping boy...:D

Diya. She's the three S'es: sweet smart and sexy :D Not to mention funny, mature, did I say HOT :cool:

(Since I'm fairly sure you'll be along sooner or later, Hiya Diya)

I'd like to meet IZME because he's a fish and free :)
I really like his posts and it was fun when I followed the fish comments and figured out he was a few people at one time or another in here.:D
I liked that he stood up for himself when some people didn't seem to get his humour or tirades. :)
He just carried on and his personality shone through true blue. :)
Now everyone loves him, and some are now seen in more truer colours themselves:)

Beth

eggplant43

A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
She hasn't been around for some time, but for me, it would have to be Cadaver Queen.

Guyzer

Guy
I could never pick just one. There are too many nice folks here to be able to do that. I would have an easier time if I were allowed to meet everyone that enjoys snapping pics as much as I do.... buck - linksy - brindle - Zero etc. Then do a pic taking trip thing to each part of the area where they live. Man could I learn a lot. Then stopping along the way to have a coffee or something :D at everyone elses house.
I've met enough lawyers in my day so we could skip that.;) Just kidding.:)

GoneForNow

Wimpy369 said:
I could never pick just one.
That's the point isn't it? Make you decide what it is that is the most important to you when it comes to meeting another member.

Gabriel

Account Closed
gbrumb...this is almost impossible for a vascillating neurotic type person like me to do......but I will try, and report the result back......maybe:p

That would be i_hate_ram. Him and I are pretty good friends and do plan on meeting someday.

teengeekgrrl said:
Actually, quite the opposite.
Oh???

Awwww, I'm just funning with ya!!!:D

*Stuck here on a Friday and nowhere to go........yet!*

ME?

Sooooo, many I would like to meet.....Ah!

For once I like to meet myself coming when I was going!

And that will be my "un-hurtful" answer to the question!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online