IJ900 Compaq printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Badbrad9

Hi Guys, I have installed XP Pro on my pc, works fine,but IJ900 compaq printer is not working right with XP, incomplete text and graphics. When I installed drivers in Win98se printer worked fine.
So there must be a conflict with older drivers and XP, tried updating At compaq support, but no XP update. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Badbrad9:confused:

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Did you try the 2K drivers?

Also, did you try pointing it to the XP cd to see if there may be some included there?

Badbrad9

Couldn't access drivers on xp cd, so far nothing seems to help. Any other suggestions. Thanks Badbrad9:confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online