Ikernal.exe error now

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GHawz13

Now when i try to install the game it gives me the ikernal.exe error. I searched the forum for info on this but nothing came up. I need to know how to get rid of this. I have windows 98.

The several references I have seen to this error all point to background applications running while you install - it would seem they (for example Anti Virus) are disrupting the install process.

Try booting into Safe Mode :

http://www.laplink.com/support/kb/article.asp?ID=102

Then run your installation. That will prevent anything else running that will interfere.

Then reboot once done.

Please let us now how you get on and if possible keep your replies in one thread as its easier to follow where you're at with any problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online