ikernel.exe Cannot be launched

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mhadi

Hi,
I Cloned a WinXP SP2 Computer and was installing HP Design jet 800 printer. When I launced the Setup it gave the following Error
iKernel.exe cannot be launched Access is denied.
I tried to do it with administrator and giving me the same error.
The other clone is working fine.
Better hurry to help cause I have to handover the lab to other at Saturday!!
Thanking in anticipation
mhadi

mhadi

:eek: :eek: :eek:
OH NO!!!!
Now I cannot Intall any thing it says
Windows Intaller Service could not be accessed may be incorrect installation or safe mode

I am not in safe mode now its not runnin what should I do!!!!

mhadi

issue not solve by It
I repaired Win XP also still!!

try to run the clone from a floppy disk.

or

if you have 3 hdd, try NOT TO CLONE THE BOOTING HDD.
install & boot computer with another hdd, attach the source clone hdd & target clone hdd as 2nd & 3rd (sec master or slave / not the booting hdd).
clone your 2nd hdd to 3rd hdd (or vice versa).

mhadi

imung: Thanks for the help
I cloned it back and forfeit wasting time install all pgms(w/o SP2) and wait for some update from microsoft for SP2.
Any way How do you do imaging of system with raid running on all three hdd of it (Intel Xeon server,3 segate hdd, running SRCZCR raid controller of intel, Windows Server 2003)
Do I have to take only one image of one Hdd and then put it back? or what?
mhadi

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online