illegal operations concerning your browser

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gene2k

How do I get rid or rectify them. Every time it comes up I have to close it and then I get booted on the net. This happens after about ten minutes on the net. I can't look at my email because it comes up right away and everythin freezes up. I've got win 98 and an HP pavillion 6340. I just did a full restore and reformat on my computer and it still has this problem when I get on the net. Any suggestions would be helpful.

gene2k

Never mind it seems to have went away. And after I downloaded the hijack program it said I was missing something anyway.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online